FS: 1996 Jeep Cherokee *FEELER*

1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4
146,XXX mi.

Recently just replaced the fuel filter, fuel lines, back up light switch (this part was over 300 from the dealer for the part alone but i got the hookup http://wnydsm.seelbinder.org/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ). And a few other parts I can list later with some pics if anyone wants. It’s also scheduled this week to have a recall done on the catalytic converter. Overall the jeep runs great and I love it so I’m not gonna be upset if I can’t sell it. This thing is a tank!

No leaks. Everything works except the a/c which probably just needs a recharge. Fluids changed at scheduled times. This is a perfect 4x4 beater for the winter if thats what you’re looking for. I used it as my DD. The interior is absolutely immacculate and looks like its brand new. No stains.

The body has some dings and a dent on the rear drivers side quarter panel. There is also a few spots where some surface rust is starting to show but can easily be fixed if you wish. The only reason i’m considering selling it is that I found a newer jeep with more goodies and less miles for a kickass price.

No lowballers please!

Asking $3000