FS: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 $1800 OBO

I am selling my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 with 202+k miles on it. This Jeep has an inline six cylinder engine that still runs strong. I am the second owner and have put only around 1k miles on it myself. I bought it as a winter vehicle for use in the snow but I am moving to Florida and have no use for it anymore.

Pros: This Jeep would make an excellent winter vehicle, first vehicle, or utility vehicle. The heater works, there is a trailer hitch attached, the front two tires have less than 1k miles on them, there is an unused full size spare, and the 4x4 worked like a charm all winter. When I bought it there was an oil leak, a power steering fluid leak, and the headlights were yellowed. I replaced the headlights, replaced the valve cover gasket and oil cap (fixed the oil leak), and replaced the high pressure hose off the power steering fluid reservoir (fixed the power steering fluid leak). The engine does not seem to burn oil. The engine does not overheat even when driven in high temperatures for long periods of time. There is minimal body rust. The cargo area is in good shape. The Jeep does not leave fluids after being parked. All power windows go up and down.

Cons: It needs two tires, or one if you want to use the full size spare as one. The previous owner used the Jeep to haul their kids and dogs around town and it shows. This Jeep is not “like new” on the inside. The rear seats are stained but there are no tears. The engine has the signature inline six cylinder “knock” which I have ignored since it doesn’t seem to affect anything. The front speakers do not work but the rears do. I don’t think the AC works.

If you’re interested, please PM me for additional information. Here is the link to all the pics:

http://postimg.org/gallery/52adzjf8/

bump

ttt

bump

sold.