2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4

I’ve owned the car since June of 2010 and put 30k on it since without any major issue at all.

Specs:
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4
4.0L Inline 6
Auto
143,xxx miles.
AM/FM/CD
Currently has brand new snow tires on stock wheels with <500 miles on them. Also available: 15" American Racing wheels painted black. The tires on these wheels aren’t great, though and probably can’t make it through another season.

Reason for selling:
As stated above, I upgraded to a new car. I would actually be keeping this thing if I had the room for it.

Exterior: 7.5/10 Overall clean but some minor rust starting up.
Interior: 8.5/10 Cleans up very well.

The good:

• Just inspected in October 2011.
    -Overall the truck runs very well and is solid, especially having 140k+ miles on it. I’ve taken it on long road trips without any issues.
  • Has U-haul tow hitch with plug.
  • Clean truck that still shines up when washed.
  • Free Defend Buffalo sticker is included in the sale.
  • Comes with a free tape-to-headphone jack adapter. (see bad list)
  • New Alternator
  • New PCM (Common issue on these)

The bad:
-Tape adapter is stuck in the stereo. It came out once on it’s own. I opted to pop her back in there so that I could still listen to my phone when driving and it has not re-surfaced since.

• As stated, minor rust forming.
  • Front door speakers don’t work. This is a common issue. The wires leading through the door chafe as the door is opened/closed then eventually wear out and break. The speakers are fine, it’s just the wires that need to be reconnected.

So if you’re looking for a winter beast that is actually comfortable enough to drive all year, this is a pretty good option. It does everything a Jeep should. That includes guzzling gas and handling like a fridge.

Price: $3000 OBO

These are the ‘summer’ wheels. Bike rack can be purchased separately.

:tup:

BUMP.

This whore is officially FS. There is still time to make the winter of 2012 your bitch.

Can a mod please take “/Feeler:” out of the title?

does the bike rack swing down to open the hatch?

Yup. Swings down and the hatch can open over it. I love that bike rack.

VOUCH
:bigtup:

what are you looking to get for it? would it be easy to ship?

I still have the original packaging so shipping would be easy. Let me grab some better pictures for you though since I had it on there well into the winter last year and it suffered a bit from that. PM me your # and I can send some pics later. It’s sitting in my basement now.

Bump. Open to offers.

Bump. This is back up. All issues resolved and she runs like a champ, as she always has. :tup:

I had one of these about a year ago with about the same mileage that I sold to my father in-law. I got another Chrysler (06 dodge ram) and really wish I had kept the Jeep. I may be interested. Free bump for now.

Let me know.

Also, lowered the price a bit. Forgot to change it last night.

:tup:

Bumpity.

Make some offers.

Bump. Price drop.

Decent price. I actually just bought a Touareg, couldn’t pass it up. GLWS.

will be watching very interested. do want a beater very badly

bumpity.

Another price drop.

yup