FS: 1996 Nissan 240SX

I am selling a 1996 240SX. It is a base model and an easy platform to do upgrades. This is the same car that had the blown head gasket. We have fixed it up and the car is running fine.

170,000km, auto, mint cali body, new radiator, viper alarm, new tires, mint cloth interior. $4000obo takes it.

Please call 416-722-6144 if you are interested.

Pics: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Nissan-Nissan-240sx-S14-W0QQAdIdZ116002450

i went to take a look at the car 2 days ago and the WHOLE underbody/ rockers(and lil ledge to jack car up on is straight)/ fenders/ strut towers are solid, at most surface rust… almost as mint as mine. someone shuld grab this car and make it sr. great platform to build on.

this car is still for sale, i went to check it out and it’d be a perfect car to build upon. very clean.

Just saw the car. for the price its being sold for cant go wrong with it. not to mention absoloutley stand up guys to deal w/ to. wish i could afford this

Is the car still available? Last post i noticed is 3000$ Is that B.O as well??

is this the car that is located a Wheels Direct plaza?? (i saw it there today and looks really good)… i might have somebody interested!

Car has been sold, please lock.

Thanks for the interest everyone!