FS: 1996 Nissan Pathfinder SE

like title states - 1996 Nissan Pathfinder SE…
KBB says its worth
Excellent
$5,860
Good
$5,330
Fair
$4,650 even with the clock at 168k

still runs very well, truck has been in my family since 98 i believe. just had whole timing service done and new radiator.

truck has CD, moonroof, heated seats, grey leather, climate control PW and PL w/ remote. still has the grocery net and cargo shade which seems to be rare to get used cars still with the original accessories. paint is a pretty cool color and still in great shape considering the truck is as old as it is. 4x4 ruled this winter…never had any real major issues with the truck and was always maintained well…starting at $5k or b/o…looking to move fast :tup:

that was short lived. i’ve always wanted one of these. i wish i had the money to pick it up. glws

nice truck iv always wanted one glws

yea just to get me through winter. truck is great wish i had extra $$ to keep her around.

U pain me. :frowning:

then sell that exploder! is it up on nyspeed yet?

my one friend is very interested, i gave him your number

the exploder is on the speed with no interest

my buddy wants to come look at her today i might drive him out to your work or dads house! when is the 300zx going to be on the road?

good deal :tup:

when the pfinder is sold

what about a bike?

^^^workin on it-

someone is coming to look today - need to move fasssst

bumpp

super solid car for under 5k.

that thing looks brand new? is there any rust on it?

a little here and there nothign major like on the front chrome bumper - but from what i hear from a bunch of people it pretty much cleans off

what bike are you looking at?

PM’d u Sir.:smiley:

pending with nyspeed member…estorvito next in line :tup: thanks for the interest guys