FS: 1997 Nissan Pathfinder SE $6,250

Due to my relocation, I am selling off everything.

This post is for my wife’s daily driver - a auto, black / charcoal interior Pathfinder SE. I am the second owner, purchased certified from Mike Barney in November 1999 w/ 45k for $18.5k. The truck has 100k. All servicing taken care of by Autoplace Nissan-Infiniti and Hybrid Connection.

Truck is loaded - all options except leather heated seats. Factory radio replaced with Alpine mp3 cd player. Remote car starter with two 2-way pagers included (not Compustar but purchased and installed by Derek of Rainbow). This truck has factory spare tire rack. The truck will come with the OEM SE model wheels and a set of OEM wheels from an LE model.

Running boards and aftermarket front brush guard has rust. Rest of the paint is good - except for the driver side doors. Unfortunately someone took the time to key scratch the truck for no apparent reason last week at UB.

Truck is perfect mechnically. Most of the miles are due to our multiple trips to NYC a year. Just had front pads and rotors replaced, and was inspected at the same time in November. This truck will easily run till 250k. I would not hesitate to drive this to California and back, but wifey wants a better gas vehicle.

This truck needs to go by December 16. If not sold by then, it will be taken down to NYC to be sold. Please save me the trouble! Any reasonable offer will not be refused. I will try to get pics of the truck up as soon as I have a chance.

Yo Dennis - if you want me to drive it back down, I can.

can i see some pics?

i will try to get some pics this weekend - but it really needs to be seen in person. If anyone is interested in seeing the truck, please PM me - I will be available for nearly any showing from now until the vechicle is sold.