FS-1996 Passat VR6 5 speed Variant

1996 Passat Vr6 5 speed wagon

-172 hp Vr6 engine- not sure when the timing chains were done, but according to the PO, they were done. the engine is quiet, and no chain noise.

-144k on Odo

-engine/clutch/transmission/brakes/suspension all feel and operate well

-new rear brakes on rear (rotors, abs rotors, wheel bearings)

-power windows, A/C (semi cool) power locks, multi adjustable ft seats, MFA computer (trip computer, has many cool functions), cruise, power glass sunroof w/tilt, etc. mostly loaded

-tan cloth interior- 8 out of 10 condition

• Body in pretty good condition- some dents, some dings, some rust spots. probably a 7.5 out of 10.

-Many new parts with a service history (If I can find it) - always ran on synthetic oils, and only OE parts used when available

• headlights not fogged (typical with Passats of this era)

-clear title

-no leaks

-car is pretty fast, and with some mods you can have one hell of a grocery getter

-The Passat B4 is pretty rare, (Imported only 2 years -95-97) even more rare in a wagon, and even MORE rare in a 5 speed.

-Ft tires 65% (continental) rear tires shot. I have 1 new Dunlop SP Sport Asymmetrical tire with the sticker still on it for it, but it needs one more. these are exactly $100 ea from the tire rack. I will purchase and install these tires if for my asking price.

-sometimes a CEL pops up- it is a po441 code- SAI injection pump code- it has nothing to do with the running of the car, it just pumps air into the intake when cold. I’m including a good used pump. the CEL is currently not on, But I thought I would advise of this “issue”

• new plugs,wires (8mm) and coilpack

~I’m asking 2500 -KBB book value is approx 3500.~

PICS!

price???

Please learn to read. its in the post 2500

Bump also becouse VR is a HOTTT motor.

Bump for a good guy and a good VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR6