FS: 1996 Volkswagen Golf

I’m currently selling my car because I have just bought a new one and i need money to pay it off even though I would rather keep both. It is a very reliable car with lots of money put into it since i bought it. There is definitely nothing major wrong with the car at all. The car is a 1996 Volkswagen Golf 5sp. 2L. I am asking for $2200 or b/o. I am not looking for a trade because I can only have one car. This car is perfect as a first car for someone or just anyone who needs a reliable car.

The Good
-new snow tires in the front of the car
-only 76k
-completely new ignition system (new coil, rotor, platinum wires, spark plugs) $500 value
-new air intake with MAF sensor
-new radio and cd player including old radio as an option
-new 2009 NYS inspection
-great gas mileage
-5sp. manual
-spare tire
-heat/ac both work
-all electronics on the car work fine
-brand new wiper blades
-all 4 doors and back hatch open and close fine
-all windows open and close fine
-no major modifications (car has not been beaten or raced out)
-anti-theft control
-spacious rear folding back seats

The Not So Good
-suspension may sound a little clunky around some turns
-needs a paint job
-has some rust and knicks and scratches but nothing major

:needpic:

http://www.except.nl/overig/uploads/kittens/fail.jpg

i will have pictures up soon

then you should have posted the FS thread soon. seriously every FS thread should REQUIRE pics.

trade?

for any of these

get some pics so i can see it

bump

For crying out loud, If anyone was really interested in it, they’d get off their duffs and go look at it.

“pics?” “pics?” “pics?” “pics?” “pics?”

Wah wah wah!

You bunch of tire kickers.

+1 pictures never do a car justice.
I’d rather go look at a car, instead of seeing shitty pics on the intrawebz.

GLWS.

pictures will help me decide wether or not its even a good idea to…call the guy, set up a time to see it, waste my gas to get there…etc etc

reguardless, its been over a week since this kid said that “pics will be up soon”

seems like a great deal…but :tdown: to the seller

im in miami fucking florida lookin at it wouldnt happen unless i see some pics and my girl would like it but i dout she will.

I hope this car is in amazing condition, and it sells for a ridiculously low price to someone who took a ride and looked at it. Serves you right for being defiant.

I don’t even know what this means. If I understand correctly, I have these questions:

1. Are you having trouble finding a MK3 Golf for sale a little closer to Miami? There has to be hundreds of them much closer.

2. Your girlfriend is looking for a car, but she probably won’t pull the trigger. Is this correct?

JJ > Rest of you asschipmunks

:spunk:

JJ’s just mad because he is nursing a hangover.

been waiting your whole life to use this:clap:

wow you guys really know how to tear up a for sale thread with bullshit. some of you just need to stay in offtopic.

QFT but there should be some pictures, if youre like hell yeah ill come out there and look at it and the cars fuckin baby shit green colored, it aint worth the drive =)

i dont have a digital camera so i dont really have a way to put up pics.
but i already said that the car does have dents and scratches and could use a good paint job.
im not trying to hide the fact that the car doesnt look good but it is still a great running car and is perfect for anyone that needs a point A to B car or for someones first car. like i said the car only has 75k but the outside isnt the nicest looking. there are no huge smashes or obscene dents in it. and it has never been in any accidents.

color?