FS: 1997 240sx SE

PRICE UPDATE!

Asking Price: $ 8700 OBO STOCK CERTIFIED E-TESTED
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 1997 240sx SE 5spd. 23x,xxxkm Black. The car is basically stock. Car was purchased off Spilner just over a year ago. Since i bought it off him, I didn’t drive it over the winter of 2007.

these are pictures with stock suspension

just a few pictures with the coilovers

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z251/grimace1234/240sx.jpg

i’m free tues. and thurs. and weekends. PM is key.

Body looks really clean, how’s the underbody only then I could make you an accurate offer.

~mark

pics of engine bay, interior and underbody please.

Show some more pictures.:slight_smile:

ttt

PRICE CHANGE:

$8000 firm stock as-is

i think we already talked about this, but what will it need to pass etest and safety as it would be my DD?

what coilovers are on it? also what was nissan ever thinking with purple interior

they’re tein coilovers.

Im guessing a lot since he ignored your question…

i already msged him about it the first time, plus i msged him about it again. I guess i’ll have more buyers if i just certify this thing???

Absoloutely.:wink: CLEAN car man, good luck with the sale. If I had that kinda cash lying around, id take it off your hands asap.

car is now certified

looks liek a solid car, but how come ur not e testing it, is something wrong ?

i’ll try to get it e-tested as well… just hard for me to around to do it.

this price is good… someone pick this up ppl

i’ll throw in the coilovers $8500 new price. firm. certified e-tested. you’re on way.

going to store this car Nov 18th for the winter… so insurance will be off, then i will try again in the spring… (maybe)

NO MORE SPECIAL!

i thought you stated in your above post that you had it cert already just needed e-test im confused???