• headlights replaced - ordered, coming in this weekend
  • windshield replaced - will be done by the weekend
  • brake pads and roters replaced <-- already bought and installed
  • power steering <-- ordered should be done by next weekend
  • paintjob including all body work
  • new tints

Oil change has been completed

car is running fantastic.
please feel free to send me your offers for when all these fixes have been made.

thanks guys

when you say paintjob does this mean the whole car is being sprayed or just the damage?

DK

a complete paintjob which includes all the body work e.g rust, dents, dings etc.
the whole car will be completely sanded down, fixed up then painted.

for those who are still interested in purchasing the carw ithout the other modifications done to it, or stil interested in trading, heres the picture of the hit and run. its barely noticable, quite small. will be fixed along with the paintjob once i can afford it.

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v315/90/20/510175600/n510175600_4327326_9273.jpg

This is too cheap even for Sonners not to buy it. GLWS bro. Nice clean 24D

heres the update:

• tokico shocks with stock springs have been installed - waiting for the ebach springs. (thanks tom for the sale)

• headlights will be arriving and installed on sunday.

• rear brake pads and rotors have been installed and running nicely.

• front brake pads and front rotors have been purchased, waiting for installation.

• bled the brakes

• oil change has been done

• subframe collars have been installed. (thanks bing for the sale)

• AC bracket has been purchased soon to be installed (rb25 with ac… YAY!)

• power steering pump, bracket and lines have been ordered, waiting on the purchase of them and will be installed the day it is recieved.

• 1 set of 25mm spacers have been purchased to make the rear rims flush with the car, another set of R.engineering spacers also 25mm have been ordered to be placed on the front set of rims.

• windshield and tint appointment has been postponed till the time of the paintjob

i am also now PARTING OUT my front Tanabe Sustec X pro coilovers.
there is about 900miles on them now. installed about 5 months ago, perfectly fine. send me your offers if interested.

willing to trade for ebach springs.

thanks everyone.

honestly not trying to be rude or anything .
but as a buyer my biggest concern was the hole in the floor and your putting money into getting a A/C?

selling points

if this car is painted and body is made MINT!.. Ill possibly trade you my Z lol… I loved this car… SOoo much RB fun

Actually interested… PM me.

the whole in the floor doesnt cost me any money to fix since i can do it myself, i already told you. its a tiny hole, piece of cake =)
on a side note, it will be done this weekend also (thanks for the reminder)

if this car is painted and body is made MINT!.. Ill possibly trade you my Z lol… I loved this car… SOoo much RB fun

yeah teh RB is great, after its painted, i wouldnt want to trade it. haha. but ill think about it jason.

Actually interested… PM me.

PM’ed

when you get that hole fixed, let me know.

new master and slave clutch cylinders changed.
subframe collars installed.

car is currently at the shop getting AC installed.
power steering parts are also being ordered by the mechanic in which will be purchased and installed.
the piping, looks a bit messy and cluster, my mechanic is also going to clear up that piping cluster.

car is still for sale. waiting for headlights to arrive… longest wait ever.

once car is out of the shop, hole in the floor will be patched immediately.

has the car been painted yet?

paint pending.
selling the rims and then painting the car.
then picking up a nicer set of rims after wards.

update:

• car is being brought into the shop for a full paintjob by the end of this week.
  • headlights still in the process of being shipped
  • silvia K wing spoiler being installed along with the paint job
  • still no power steering.
  • brand new RB25 oil pan installed along with oil change.

car will be posted up on autotrader/ebay after paint has + headlights installed.

feel free to pm me your offers on the car after the paint.

Hey

When is the car gona be done with the paint and power steering installed?

and how much you asking?

UPDATE!!

1. HEADLIGHTS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED. god damn.
  2. Car is in the shop for paint. Debating between BLACK or WHITE. suggestions???
  3. SSR wheels are for sale, PM me if interested we can work something else.

Paint will be done in about 2 weeks. Having trouble deciding on the color, all the dings, dents, scratches, rust will be fixed and replaced with fresh metal, therefor the body of the car will be mint.

power steering will be installed the following day after the paint has been completed.

asking price, has not be determined yet.
Since SR koukis are going for 11,000+ expect it to be priced accordingly.
Im thinking of keeping it since it is a mint rb25 kouki. so i am not in a hurry to sell, it is now just an interest check.

forgot, silvia K wing has also been purchased & being painted + installed along with the paint.

anyone have a kouki oem front lip for sale?

oh forgot to mention in all my threads, the engine has had a 5 angle valve job as well as port and polished.