Interest Check: 1997 Nissan 240SX (Black, 5spd, SE)

Hello,

Just wanted to get an interest check on a 1997 Nissan 240sx (Black SE)
I will clean this up in a bit, and add some pictures for anyone interested to see.
The reason for this thread is mainly because I am looking to trade this for a Zenki w/ S14 SR20DET.

I had some serious plans for this car, to make it a JDM Kouki and also to get SR, still had many suspension parts on my list as well.

Anyway, this is just an Interest Check, I have no intention of selling unless I get a really good offer.

Also, I don’t mean to sound cocky or anything, but I know alot of people willing to pay big bucks for an S14 Kouki, even though it only has a Stock KA. Seeing as how it is a pretty rare model, here in Canada. Anyway, the details…

DETAILS

>1997 Black Kouki SE/ with 5 lug. I am the fourth or fifth owner, will confirm later
>5-speed
>22X,XXX mileage on it currently… changed oil every 5K since i got it at 207,XXX
>Stock KA
>w/ aftermarket headers
>unorthodox underdrive pulley,
>short ram intake
>aftermarket muffler (cheap canadian tire muffler, came with car when i bought it) -probably have it upgraded soon to either hks hi-power, or rs-r quiet exhaust
>full coilover suspension
>front z32 brakes and rear z32 brakes (not installed yet-soon) w/ r33 ebrake lines (not installed yet-still Brand New from Nissan Japan)
>front jic carbon fibre strut bar
>fierce 205/45/16 in front, 195/45/16 in rear (got all 4 LE rims)
>ACT Stage 2 Clutch (to be installed)
>rear jic carbon fibre strut bar (to be installed)
>nismo power brace (to be installed)
>alpine double din dvd w/navigation system (to be installed)

MISC

>2-way alarm installed on it, since previous owner
>windows tinted (solar gard metalized, true grey) 35% front 20 % rear (done at audioheaven 1mth ago)
>jdm front end conversion: oem jdm kouki front bumper, oem jdm kouki front grill (mesh style), oem jdm front lh/rh turn signals (orange),
>jdm kouki wing (to be installed)
>jdm rear bumper (to be installed)
>jdm black silvia badge
>reflex all-seasons wipers
>nismo gt shift knob (black resin),
>stock cd/tape player (cd player works fine, no skipping/scratching discs)
>purchased this in January 07, had to drive it through Winter since it was my only car at the time.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/xtngshZ/FRONTJDM.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/xtngshZ/REARJDM.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/xtngshZ/TINTJDM.jpg

REASON FOR POSTING

No reason in particular. Just wanted to test the waters and see how much one would be willing to purchase the car at. There is nothing wrong with the car, it still pulls hard and runs very well. On a full tank of gas mostly highway and some city driving, I am able to squeeze out about roughly 550-600 km with about 5L left. I’ve never ran the car to see the “Gas Light” come on, indicating that i need gas.

I will be constantly editing this thread when more people ask questions about it, so feel free to ask if I missed anything.

NO LOW BALLERS
NOT IN A RUSH TO SELL (I still plan to keep it and I won’t sell if I don’t get what I want for it, just an interest check)
WILL NOT PART OUT, all the parts that are “to be installed”, are still going on the car for sure. probably before the end of this summer.

If I were to sell, i’d be looking for $14,000 CDN at its current stance, with or without all the stuff that isn’t installed on it yet.

Please don’t thread crap.
Also, if you think you can get it cheaper somewhere else, be my guest.

Located in East Toronto,
PM me for any inquiries.
I will only setup visits to see the car, if you are serious about buying it and willing to pay the asking price.
NO TEST PILOTS, if you are serious about test driving I will need a deposit.
Just know that once I install S14 SR, I will most likely be asking for more.

P.S. __ Currently I have no plans whatsoever of selling it. But, I do plan to sell it in the near by future (6-12mths). So I figured I might as well post now so people know there is one “pending” out there. Also, for sure by that time I will have S14 SR on it, and all the other parts listed installed on it, + probably more.

pictures?

We’ll do the JDM Special; we take your North American 240SX for a JDM car…

It sells or not… no cock teasing …

let me know so i can re-open this thread :slight_smile: