FS: 1997 GMC Yukon

I am putting my Yukon up for sale. Awesome tailgating party vehicle! The only reason I’m selling it is to get the wife something smaller.

Its a 97 GMC Yukon 4wheel drive with the vortec 5.7L. Just over 90K miles and gets way better gas mileage than my 6cyl. envoy did. It has power everything, tan leather interior, moon roof, 6000K HID’s, panasonic cd player, etc. Was a Rhode Island vehicle and has no rust. Still has the factory exhaust under it in excellent shape.

The truck has after market Headlights, Taillights, Front and rear bumpers, Grill, Running Boards, Fender Flares, Rain guards and tinted windows. All the trim, door handles, mirrors, fender flares, rain guards, bumpers and running boards are all painted white to match the truck. Makes it really clean looking and stands out from all the rest.

It has the factory class III hitch but was never towed with and there was no wiring harness when I got it. I had u haul install a harness and I’ve used it to tow several times. Been to South Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana and several trips to the local tracks. Tows beautiful.

I was planning on keeping the truck forever so I went threw the entire thing.
The following have about 3000 miles on them.
Shocks
Pads
Rotors
Shoes
Drums
Wheel cylinders
Ball Joints
Tie rods
Idler arm
Pitman arm

Water pump, battery and alternator are also new.
Stereo consists of,
panasonic cd player
Six 6" eminence (mids)
Four 10" eminence (mids)
Two 3" Ma audio tweeters (highs)
Two 15" MMATS Sub woofers (lows)
800w rms Ma Audio 2channel
1600w rms Ma Audio 2 channel
1800w rms Ma Audio mono block
0 Gauge power wire
Monster cable RCA’s
$300 kinetic battery

Kelly Blue Book for Private Party is $7,800.
Will sell for $6500.
Located in Syracuse.
Email me at: Admin@cny1320.com
Call me at: 315-863-8809
Thanks.
Pete

I dig it. free bump!

34,000 watts RMS? wat? does this thing have like a portable nuclear power plant in it?

LOL. Thanks for the bumps. I just wanted something that could tow the race car, make a great tailgating vehicle, fun at car shows and good in the winter for the wife and kid.

A portable dj settup is quite fun at car shows.

that does the banner say, i cant make it out

^ cny 1320?

mile per gallon?

oh god, why does no one condition their leather?

less than you can afford, pal.

i want said 34k rms system

17 city, 22 highway and 13 towing race car and trailer.

I would guess its more along the lines of using the wrong cleaners. The truck had tinted windows when I bought it and I’m guessing the original owner used some harsh cleaners. Also GM leather doesn’t compare to the leather used in german and sweedish cars.

if i didnt already have a DD i would snatch this up.
sweet truck GLWS!

how much without the stereo stuff

$5900 without.

that thing is fucking baller! glws.

I will entertain all trades. Preferably a smaller car plus cash on your end. Even trades. Doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle. Try me. If I can sell it and make a few bucks off of it I’ll entertain the idea. Thanks.
Pete

Any offers?

nice truck! GLWS

$5900 without the stereo. I have my eyes on a nice GTP here.
Very motivated seller.
Thanks.
Pete