1995 GMC Yukon 4 Door - 6" Lift - 33" Tires

SOLD SOLD SOLD
[COLOR=red]SOLD SOLD SOLD
[COLOR=red]SOLD SOLD SOLD
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Craigslist ad - Yukon 4 Door

Looking for $2600 obo

Ad for those who can’t follow the link.

Please post up any questions if you have any!

Selling my 1995 GMC Yukon 4-door. This has been a good truck the past couple of months, but I have no use for it anymore. I’ve inspected the truck and everything is in good working order. The body does have some rust, but nothing really terrible for 20 years. the paint is in good condition, the interior could use a little more cleaning/finishing.

It has a 6" suspension lift, owners manual, original window sticker, 33" tires on Centerline wheels, Gray Leather interior, 5.7L V8, Class IV receiver with tow Package w/7-PIN connector, Newer style interior/dash, and aftermarket CD/MP3 player with USB input.

As I mentioned above, I just have no use for this truck, but it has been great to me since I purchased it.

http://images.craigslist.org/3Ka3t83s85F35He5t4d6a9f23a8a4e8b51f97.jpg

Please call Jason @ 5-1-8-9-2-8-6-7-0-4

thought you were gonna put a cummins in it?

I did, a lot of things have changed recently for me. Needless to say, I won’t have the time or energy to do this project :frowning:

As far as the swap goes, this is a perfect candidate. I checked everything over on it from top to bottom and besides the couple spots on the body, the undercarriage, suspension, and overall chassis are in excellent shape. I don’t like buying junk rotboxes :slight_smile:

I’ve been talking with Wayne trying to get a little TDI wagon going so I can roll back and forth to work. I think at this point I’m just going to can the projects until I get a new house and the little one is a little older. I want to enjoy my time with her more than I want to do a project. Once we get the house squared away, I’ll most likely get back into something decent. Looking into newer M3s, Maserati Quatroporte, Panamera, M5s, R8, and what not.

AM bump :slight_smile:

Bump!

BTW, this is 4WD and it works fine, also has Power windows/locks and keyless entry.

Price Change Down to $2900. Looking to find a new home for it! This is a great truck to have as a toy or to haul some toys with.

Weekend bump

Bump for the weekend! This is a great alternative to building an arc with all the rain we’ve been getting

GLWS were you joking about looking into an R8?

Thanks man! No jokes on the R8 its a contender but it will most likely be a newer m3 for wifey and an m5 for me. I like sedans lol. The R8 would be for the wife anyway i like luxury cars more than sports cars… im becoming an old fart…

Btw ill be doing more homework when we are seriously looking for an exotic but are the R8s extreme dumps or something? I couldnt get a read on you’re comment lol!

Da fuck did you start making Arab money :lol

Jenn in an R8, now thatd be an awesome sight :tongue

I’d rock the fuck out of this thing if I had a use for it… unfortunately I have no use for a truck… nor does my wallet want to fill a V8

LOL, no Arab money here, we’re just good with those dollhairs! Yeah, somehow since we got the M3 she wants to move on to bigger and better!

Yeah, I would have loved to keep this truck, but I legit have no use for it either… OH WELL!

On thing is for sure, it will definitely tow your mullet just fine!

'Merica!

Someone Buy Me!

Just tinkering with this beast over the weekend and realized the front wheel bearing was bad. Replacing the bearing tonight with a shiny new one. Everything on this truck comes apart nicely, and looks awesome, I’m impressed!

Bump for a great truck!

New Wheel bearing is in and truck is good to go again.

Dropped the price - updated fist post - Just looking for this to go. Anyone who wants a decent truck to drive/tow/off road with this is it!

This just in: the air conditioning has just been serviced and is working 100%!

LOL

But they’re so cool!