FS: 1997 Honda Prelude

so i just bought an 03 RSX an need to get rid of this, Its a 97 prelude red automatic no rust a few small digs on the doors an a little bit of sun fadeing on the roof… some of you have seen it on here before but now i really need to get it out of here. its got 150k on it, it needs a little bit of TLC the transmission is starting to slip an i was going to do a 5spd swap but i dont have the time with work an stuff so i just need to get it out of my drive way i will post pics up later in the day if you have any questions please PM me i need this gone ASAP just looking to get like $3000 obo LKM thanks

Bump for a clean, rust free car. The car just got a fresh timing belt and water pump installed by carnut. And also I did a tune up on it about a month or two ago. (platinum plugs and the best wires advance auto parts had to offer haha). Someone buy this and swap it over and have an awesome car.GLWS and good price.

pm me pics and a number. im intrested

i need this gone someone take this

bump. good car and good seller

bump for a great seller and a great guy, when you comen back to play some puck? glws scanz