FS: 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse NT

FOR SALE: 1997 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE NON-TURBO 5-SPEED

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/EclipseBlur/P1050865.jpg

This car is mechanically sound, looks great, very reliable.
97,000 miles, never anything wrong with it, oil changed every 2700-2800 miles. Clutch fluid flushed within 500 miles.

The good:

AEM CAI
OBX Header/downpipe (wrapped)
Tsudo cat-back
CF hood
APEXi SAFC
Screamin Deamon coil pack
Magnecor wires
Sony Headunit
Walbro 190lph pump
Eibach Pro kit springs
KYB GR2 Shocks (rear, stock up front)
strut bar
GSX side skirts
GSX wing
GS fog lights

The Bad:

Small rust on bottom of drivers door - EASILY FIXED/COMPLETELY COVERED BY STOCK GSX DOOR CAP
Holes where 3 piece spoiler was - bodywork deemed too expensive, therefore covered these holes with packing tape, then sprayed factory paint over the tape and clear coat. Silly? yes. But cost effective and looks ‘decent’

Extras:

Mitsubishi front bra
stock wheels painted black with 4 snow tires
stock 3-pc. spoiler
short ram intake for winter

Wheels: ADR 17X7 almost brand new, BFG G-Force TA 225/45/17 tires, almost brand new
add 700.00 to include wheels/tires.

More pics upon request. I have PLENTY

I understand this is high, but best offer takes this high quality, good looking car, reliable pimp wagon. :lol:

asking 6200.00

thanks for looking, happy bidding.

so 6900 w/wheels? eesh. nice looking car, but you’re looking for gs-t money for a rs/gs. does it at least have some decent options like sunroof or leather? or the very rare non-painted interior?

HOT i like. good luck with the sale.

bump for a good guy

and if this is the car i think it is (has ITS SLOW on the plate?) then i’ve seen it around UB and it’s a clean car and looks well takenc are of. GLWS

I agree, it is a lot.

But that’s why its just an asking price.

It is solid, attractive, I’ll just see what i can get is all. This car can be polished to a shine and be a great DD.

I dunno, I’ll just see what kind of offers present themselves. If the asking price is too high, it will be apparent in what the car actually sells for.

Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

oh and rob, as far as the interior - I’m not quite sure what non painted is, but the dash is solid black with tan accents and upholstry. Very clean interior- I will have pics up soon.

i was just joking around, i was pretty positive you didn’t paint any interior pieces. i was just implying that this would be a pretty common car for some punk kid to rice out, but i could tell you put a lot of effort into the “clean but stylish” look. car looks very nice, i’d say you could get between 5 and 6, especially to the right buyer (that might be with the wheels though).

Nice Car…Ive seen it in person a few times…what happened to the juice???

nice looking car :tup:

Bump for a clean car and great seller/person.

I want to add that I saw this car at the last DSM cookout. NIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE CAR!!! No lie, very very very very clean car and very fast for an RS. GLWTS bro. Let me know if you want to post on other forums that you’re not on.

-Fox

price drop down to 6200 with wheels

again, all offers considered. Even lowball http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

5500!

Get this thing out of my garage!

Post up some more pics, i just crossposted this on club3g.com and if you add pics here ill add them there

from the crosspost

Hey, I live in Philly, and I know my girl is DYING to get an ecilpse. She has a 97’ Civic now, but I think if she could get away with selling it for around $4k, would you be able to do something around that same price? PM me if you prefer…

http://www.club3g.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1585293#post1585293

i think i want the wheels/tires

hrm… how much for just the hood?

K Cuv - If this car goes without wheels/tires (which I hightly doubt) you have 2nd dibs on them. 93z24 has first dibs.

Jimmyfloyd - not parting out the hood, my stocker is gone.

I have a pretty solid bite on this, should be gone this week for 5500. Thanks for the interest though!

I’ll update/close the thread if anything occurs

:slight_smile:

Edit: SOLD

lol… who ever bought it works right next door to my work.

saw it going home this afternoon and had to do a double take lol