FS:1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

First things first… I KNOW ITS RICED OUT…so please just keep the comments out and the b.s. the car is a 97 eclipse RS with 120,xxx miles on it .The door handles,gas cap and antenna have all been shaved and the whole car has been repainted. Also it has the turbo wing on it but it is by no means a turbo.It has the 420a engine in it with no mods done to the engine other than a cat back exhaust im not sure of the brand it came with the car when i bought it along with the rims. Its a five speed. I also have a evo carbon fiber hood on it that was just bought last year.The interior has been dyed black and has some reupholstered things in red. It has ebay racing seats in there but they are actually really nice.Also have the stock hood and some other parts laying around that i would throw in.Im not really into the FAST AND FURIOUS look anymore just want something thats nice looking and can also function as a dd year round.If interested make offer if not just please stay out. I do not want to part anything out and i know that if i put it back to oem looks i would get more money but im not going to do that …thanks

pm a reasonable price?

pm me a offer

interior pics? 1700

Im not a fan of body kits. But the car is super clean…gwts

Oh by the way. You mite wanna give a price if you don’t want lowballs

make reasonabe offer, looking for something manual with less miles if you have something to trade

You could probably get a decent amount on ebay. Kitted 2gnt eclipses seem to go for a lot there.

not bad advice, really. you just have to be careful about flakers since a lot of the people who tend to bid on vehicles that look like this are high schoolers who have no money.

yea same thing happened to me with my neon, but i put it on autotrader and sold it in about a month so take it for what its worth glws

This car is super clean and has a lot of man ours into it. This is an awesome car.

sell the hood?

the only thing i am willing to sell is the stock hood the cf goes with the car

btw it has never seen a winter it was a florida car and the kid i bought it from only had it for one summer then i picked it up from him at the end of the summer…it seen the october storm snow and thats it

nice…

bump…5500 or b.o dont say anything about the price cause ike it says b.o

thanks

this car stil available? im very interested

did you buy it from a kid named brian?

pm sent

bump

nice car ive seen it driving around. looks sharp.

willing to sell said c/f hood even though you said u didnt wanna part w/ it.