FS:98 Eclipse Gsx :(

FS:I don’t wanna do this and can’t belive that iam lol but it’s time for me to grow up and start making money. I have for sale my first car that i owned for 3 years my 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx. The car is mint has 60K Miles i have over 40K invested in the car without repairs I will list below. Nothing is wrong with it drives fine no problems and rust free

Also the car is a 1st Place winner at Nopi N,Y best time with the car was a 12.8 in the 1/4 mile.

Mods:
6-Bolt Swap
-02 Sensor Housing
-AEM Big Brake Upgrade
-Apexi Super AFC
-RP Head Stud Conversion kit
-B & M Short Throw Shifter
-Buschur Racing Strut Tower Brace
-Buschur Racing Upper Intercooler Piping
-Motorized Denso Upgraded Fuel Pump
-Exhaust Manifold Ported
-Greddy Intercooler Large core Front Mount
-Injectors 1G Blue Top
-Injen Intake System Polished Intake /w K/N Filter
-JDM Cams Cyclone cams
-JDM Cyclone Block Cyclone lower end motor
-Magnecor 8.5 mm Plug Wires
-Mitsubishi Big 16g Turbo upgrade Ported and clipped 10 degrees
-NGK Copper Spark plugs
-Tein Super Street racing coil over system
-Thermal Research and Development Exhaust 3" Full exhaust /w Downpipe
-ACT 2600 Clutch
-ACT Flywheel
-Boost Controller Inside
-Wastegate Flapper MOD Ported
-Hawk Pads
-VIS Carbon Fiber Hood w/Sparco Hood Pins
-Clarion In Dash TV
7in Wide-Screen Touch-Panel LCD Monitor
-Faze Tack
-Drag DR-6 17" Rims Black With Crome Lip
-Front APC Clear Front Bumper Lenss
-APC Indiglo White Face Guages
3 Guage Pod AutoMeter Air/Fuel Guage
AutoMeter Boost Guage
-Prestige Remote Car Start/Keyless/Alarm
Remote Car Start, Keyless, Alarm, Remote Window Roll-down, Remote Sunroof Open
-Sony Playstation 2
Removable PS2 /w Remote
-2-12s Rockford Fosegate (Punch 2)
-2 Rockford Fosegate Amps 600 & 900
-All Rockford Fosegate Speakers All The Way Around
-Custom Speaker Box with Mitsubishi Symbol in it

Carbon Fiber Mitsubishi Symbol
HKS Oil Cap
[COLOR=black]Asking $17,000 B/o may seem alot but i have so much work and mods in this car i really can’t see myself letting it go for any lower[/COLOR]

Little history about the car iam the 2nd owner a guy jason before me owned it which he took very good care of it i bought it with 40K miles on it i have stuck about 30K into this car it has been takin care of to the max and every part and stuff i did to the car was professional done.

If you want pics just pm me or if someone can post pics for me let me kow thanks i hope it goes to a good home.

I guess I dont see where the 50k is???

I have way more mods to mine and have a little less then 10 into mine…and mine will run well into the 11s

lol why do you post if you are not intrested?

That’s great for you but it really has no bearing on this sale. Please refrain from posting comments like this. Thanks.

Sounds like a nice car, I’m interested, but 20k is a little steep.

once again all the fucktards like to post stupid comments on for sale posts. they should ban every person in these forums that like to make stupid posts that have nothing to do with the car sale, i ran into the same problems when selling my cars.

good luck with the sale, seen pics of the car and looks very clean. it will help to post some direct pics of the car for your sale. good luck.

http://www.dsmsource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=16480&cat=all

daaaaaaaamn that thing is clean.

Yeah it really is i took good care of the car I really don’t wanna sell it but i got other plans.

it’s on dsmsource.com now ^ price is a little steep but i really don’t wanna take any less yet

Might take a trade depending on what it is.

Is the dash ruined by having the giant gauges screwed to it, or are they removable? I don’t think many people still use gauges like that. Just curious, it may help your sale a bit.

they are tiny holes and im sure one guage isnt gonna ruin the sale but thanks. overall the car is mint i prob have one of the cleanest 2g’s around.

20k is definately to steap for me but good luck with the sale.

i will admit 20K is alot but i put so much time and money into this car but shoot me offers.

Good luck getting 12-13k for it.

pretty sure i can get 12K for it easy. And like i said if your not intrested don’t post please it’s not that hard.

This car is clean as hell. We are finishing up a few things on it this week. This car should sell easy once it is done.

PM slowtalon, I know he was looking for a car and admired yours before I shoeed him away from it.

Don

Thanks Don.

Like i said before im in no rush to sell it and really don’t want to lol it’s just a smart move on my part.

new price 16K!

nice car

sounds like you might regret selling it, it would suck to see some asshat whipping it around
glws