FS:98 Eclipse Gsx :(

damn that thing is sexy as hell man sucks to have to let something like that go but if its smart then cant argue much thats what i want but like triple black damn u ! lol glws tho

$300 to the person that finds a buyer for my car.

I offer $10,000 cash

Thats all its worth to me…

$6000 more that’s what it’s worth to me,and 10K lol i have over 10K in parts even tho that doesn’t bring up the price but the car is relable and done right.

I completely understand what your saying about how much it’s worth you to you. My eclipse was similar, but had a built motor, tranny and DSMlink. I barely got 9k for it. It’s all about how bad you want to get rid of it i guess.

glws

Yeah 11K is the highest right now im gonna try and still get more.

sale pending 17K :slight_smile: i will let everyone know on monday how it goes.

sale didn’t go threw so im putting up a new price 15K firm without the system 16K with the system.

i know someone with a white 1g who has prolly less than 6g’s in his, he runs at least 11’s all day with a smic…

glws

wow they tore this apart on DSM trader…

uhhhh glws?

Nice car, free bump.

thanks. anyone i need this gone throw me offers.

Is this ur car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-Eclipse-GSX-61K-Original-Miles-Mint-Over-20K-Invested_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6352QQihZ004QQitemZ140138450784QQrdZ1

I think ive seen your car a few times. Awesome ride. Good luck with sale.

Way clean, low mileage. Good luck with the sale.

I love how all the South Carolina kids think ALL NY cars have rust on them. :bloated:

yeah the car is on ebay now.

new price 14K B/O also it’s on Ebay to.

sale pending. might be trading for a 2000 bmw 323i.

Robs?

no. some kid from PA.