Stored in heated garage every winter
Adult Driven

Black Exterior/Dark Pewter Leather Interior
5.7L 350ci LT1 V8 Engine
4 Speed Automatic Transmission with Overdrive
Rear Wheel Drive with Limited Slip
T-Tops (Leak Free)

Dual Exhaust
Stock…except for a K&N Cold Air Intake System and High Performance Aggressive Tread Dunlop Tires

4 Wheel Disc Brakes
4 Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
Factory Alarm System
Aero Appearance Package
16’’ Aluminum wheels with locks
A/C Blows Cold
Heat Blows Hot
Power Windows
Power Locks
Tilt Steering
Cruise Control
Leather
CD Player, AM/FM Radio
Monsoon 500 watt 10 speaker premium sound system

Well Maintained

ASKING PRICE: $8500 or Best Offer

Call or Email Steve 716-866-7022 SJHuxley@buffalo.edu

I have some pictures if you want to see it.

it is located in Lancaster

Probably would be easier on everyone if you posted pics for this and your Tiburon listing. Def interested in seeing pics of the TA.

Pics are on craigslist…looks pretty good.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/619980512.html

looks good GL with sale

yea im not actually too sure how to post pics on here…all the pictures i have are on my hard drive and not on the internet. Someone know how to get them on here let me know. thanks

nevermind found out how

looks nice!!

about $2500 too much for a LT1 car, you can get similar shape LS1 cars for $8500 now

Nice car though, GLWS

KBB says $8100, the 400 more is because of the $1400 tires and $300 K&N kit plus this car is driven by an adult over the age of 40 who is the original owner, so well maintained and never beat on. Won’t find too many like this…

Thanks, way better than that tiny shit pics they let you post on craigslist. Looks great GLWS

I would agree. I know someone who would be all over this for about $1500-$2000 less

Clean car. GLWS.

$1500-$2000 less is called low balling…all i want is what the car is worth. KBB says $8045 plus my tires and K&N kit. $2000 less would be a kick in the scrots

no offense man but you never get mod and upgrade money back

KBB is not accurate at all try edmunds.com and ull get really accurate just did it and it drops that price more then 2k glws

Man I wish every mod I put into my car increased its value by that much. Unfortunately I could probably only get half of what I put into my car back for it…

Thats the way it works for houses, but not cars.

looks good, good price too

thats why it’s best offer, I have 6 people interested already…i willing to see what people will offer

and just so you know edmunds says 8925 is avg price low end is 7000 and high is 11900. and mileage isn’t a factor in edmunds. So that means its a fair price

The price may be fair book wise but there is this thing called market price…its not a fair market price for the car.

That said…if you want to sell it you would drop the price to match the market value…if you want to think its worth more then you had better get used to looking at it in the garage.

Also NYSpeed is probably the worst place to try and sell a car for what its worth.