93-02 Camaro/Firebird

looking for an LS1 car, mods welcome, let me know whats out there.
NOT looking for high mile cars that need work

A buddy has 2 95 TA’s for sale for $3K Firm.
1 is Black/black leather TTops And very clean but is hit light in the front.He has all the parts to fix except the nose which is on the 2nd car.Car runs great and has a new tranny,Headers and exhaust.
2.Kind of beat but was only purchased for the nose.Car still runs and drives as well and has a new tranny last yr as well.CAr is a hardtop and is green/tan cloth.Both are automatics.
Plans were to use the 2nd TA for the nose for the black one and then sell the engine,tranny,ect for parts.
Can be seen in N.T.
Derek

my buddy has a 97 firebird with the v6. black, leather t-tops 1pc driveshaft. he wants 4k and he is pretty firm. give him a call 585-205-0110 his name is dan

I still have my '96 'vert. Fixed the evap and brake issue - so it’s all running.

Id give ya mine for 4k but its m6 :frowning:

Few weeks back I saw a really nice 01 SS with 10,xxx miles. 6spd Vert. But it wasnt in price range you need lol

the one on main? they want like 20,000 for that car…crazzyy

Yahh man def not worth the price, but its mint shape. Im guessing adult owned and stored most of its life :tup:

ttt… still looking

Still have those leftover 16’s? I was thinking of putting them on my car, and driving the price down below $3k maybe.

yeah I do, $100 for all 4 with useable tires if your interested

bumpin it on up

Mine is still here, but i’m guessing since you never returned my PM you aren’t interested.

sorry man I haven’t had a moment, I am interested just weighing my options, I wish you were a little closer

Where are you located?

PMed.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3461978190.html

This is my buddies car and cheap.

Because its a POS LT1 lol

I saw the title, didn’t realize it was edited to LS1 only. Maybe JNJ can help him out? Heard he was an expert.

thanks for the leads, the LT1 Bird is nice but I am looking for something turn key