WTB:cheap LS1/LT1/Classic Muscle

:picard:

I am going to be stuck in NY at least until the fall so I am looking for a cheap ride for the summer

looking for a 93-02 Camaro/Firebird

A4 prefered, either a stock LS1 or a modded LT1 (or clean low mile cars)

also I will consider Ford/GM/Mopar cars of the 64-1980 era that are in nice running/driving and arent bondo boats

Looking to spend sub $6k but will entertain others

PM me with whats out there, thanks

wait, did u sell your camaro?

Ugh.

Didn’t you just basically give away a Camaro (or the like) because you thought you were moving?

That really stinks. :frowning:

How come the move fell through?

Sorry to go OT. GLWTSearch.

nah I got a decent buck for it, I am still planning on moving but at the rate things are progressing and the amount of loose ends there are to tie up, it looks like it will a little further down the road than I first thought…
:meh:

haha

I had a list of 6-7k LS1 cars I will send you a copy…I was looking for one…

thanks man, I have seen a few so far but nothing that makes me want to run to the bank

iv seen a good amount of them of craigslist.com lately :tup:

a little out of ur price range but deff hawtttt
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1085199927.html

lol just a little

I have enough to buy it but its wayyyy more than I want to spend

and a terrible color.

bump it up

seems in the “recession” everyone is holding out for 30% more than their car was worth before the recession

And automatic.

bump

I have made a couple more than reasonable offers on cars and got shot down soooooooooooooooooooooo still looking

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67942

?

Buy the one back from sobo?

there was a 93 or 94 Formula at the Transportation Center of WNY, i cant remember the price, but was cheap

small used car shop on the corner of Niagara Falls Blvd and Walmore Rd across from the former Bell Aerospace)
2242 Niagara falls Blvd
Niagara Falls 14304
716-731-2319

i saw it there the other day

You want your old LT1 back?

me??
the Camaro I had or the Trans Am?

thanks, I will check it out

Idk if you added classic muscle later, or if I just missed it before, but “classic muscle” gets my vote…

Can’t help w/ the search though.

97 TA LT1