WTB:cheap LS1/LT1/Classic Muscle

send me a PM regarding how its changed since I owned it and how much you want to get for it

thanks

bump

thinking of picking up the 96 green hardtop WS6 Formy locally but until then still looking

Green and F-bods don’t mix,keep looking lol.

found a 01’ bird, heads/cam/ls6 intake/exhaust/gears for $5k

I will update with pics when it gets here!

What? Clear title? I am looking kinda right now as well so if you see anything else especially out west please let me know. Thanks and congrats on the find!

yeah clear title, it did have a small accident where the rear bumper cover was replaced and a dent was pulled out of the quarter but no structural damage and everything was fixed right

I will keep an eye out for ya!

I am looking at a 00 maro ss with damn 104k with a shitty interior and exterior and does not drive for 5k. Supposedly needs a slave cly but I like the car so i might lowball him and see where it goes.

argh! too much for not being driveable

the Bird has 113k on it, the heads/cam are the ls6 package GM parts direct used to sell, the window motors have been replaced, headlight motors rebuilt with brass gears, I have a feeling it needs a better tune

its navy blue metallic with a tan cloth interior, no traction control

heres the ad for it-

Up for Sale is a 2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula. It has the ls-1 v-8 and t-tops. Great Driving car with many extras and in great condition. The car has the following mods done to it:
[B]

Sub-Frame connectors.
ls-6 heads and cam.
Pacesetter Long tube headers with off-road y-pipe.
Slp exhaust, cold air intake, k&n air filter.
Predator handheld tuner, 3.73 gears, and strut tower brace.
Also has JVC HD radio and 2 kicker 12" subs powered by a Fosgat 300 amp.

Car is very reliable and fast. It has 3 slight problems. One is that it has a header leak. Real simple fix, just needs the gasket. The second is the tint is starting to peel on the passenger side door. The third is the roller on the drivers side door is starting to stick and will need to be replaced. Other then that, the car is in really good shape. Has a few scratches here and there , but this is an 8 year old car.[/B]

For the money it sounds like a great deal. I just talked to my guy and for 5k he will give me the car + a spare shortblock and a set of patriot heads. Meh I am probably going to pass. It will be easier for me to wait till I move back then pick something up.

offer him 4k and if he declines pass on it

theres deals out there, just few and far between

what exactly are you looking for?

Bird/Maro?

A4/M6?

Mods?

Miles?

Price?

Location?

That is about it but idk it would have to be a steal for me to jump into something right now. Like I said I should probably wait till I move back.