FS:1997 Volvo 850 5spd $3500 120k miles

Posting for a co-worker.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/759880359.html

please see ad for information and contact.

can also contact her by email at

brenney1@yahoo.com

her name is Nardine Dillard

I know the ad says $3700 but she will take $3500 and take payments in chunks.

She has fallen twice at the work place and cannot drive a stick anymore, chipped her hip.

If you are interested or know anyone that is, forward it on.

add “fs:” to title. or, for “forfree: herpes.”

this man gets ripped apart

These cars are awesome. I’d love one of these.

actually would she trade for my buick riviera in the autos fs?

Unfortunately she cannot do a trade. Due to her work issues they require her to have a volvo, and she needs an automatic now.

But BUMP.

1997 Volvo 850: The four models in ascending order of power output are: base, GLT, T5, and 850 R. All are available in both sedan and wagon body styles. The 2.4-liter 5-cylinder returns to power the base model, but the GLT now uses a “High Torque, Low Rev” turbocharged version that delivers 190 horsepower. The T5 features the turbocharged and intercooled 2.3-liter 5-cylinder, rated at 222 horsepower. Finally, R versions use the same engine as the T5, but employ more sophisticated electronics, which squeeze an additional 18 horses out of the engine–boosting horsepower up to 240.

Which one? Turbo would probably help your sale on here.

I will try to find out.

Does she still have this thing?

If it’s turbo it will be my 6th car.

a friend of mine still has his turbo auto, when it was chipped a few years ago it ran consistant 9.28s at lancaster even with 135k on the clock.

Im about 99% positive they never had a turbo 5sp 850

I’m with you on that josh.

Lots of people do a swap though.

I’m fairly certain they had them, unless I’m thinking of a 960.

wait, 940 right?

I dont have any more info sorry, I dont work there anymore. You can call and ask though.

look at the interior. Its an 850 base model.

What kind of job requires a Volvo?