FS: Volvo 850 *Huge pics warning*

I bought this car in November of 05. It ran pretty well, minus a slight hesitation when making turns or under heavy acceleration. It got worse in April of 06 and I haven’t driven it since. It still starts right up and idles fine, but it has a hard time revving up. I talked to a mechanic at the Volvo dealer on main st., and he said it sounded like a vacuum problem. Said it wasn’t very uncommon. I haven’t even attempted to fix it, and I don’t feel like dealing with it, so I’m selling it for pretty cheap.

-5 cylinder (non turbo)
-Automatic
-130xxx miles
-Blue exterior/Tan leather interior
-Heated seats (driver’s side doesn’t work). Driver’s side is power, but that works.
-Sunroof. Still works, but gets caught a little bit when closing I think.

The Good:
-Front brakes were replaced by the seller before I bought the car. So they only have about 5 months on them.
-Tires on it now need to be replaced, but it comes with 4, very good condition tires, thanks for JDMr2.
-The leather is still in awesome condition. The front seats have some wear, but for a 14 year old car, they are very nice. Back seats are pretty much perfect.

The Bad:
-It runs, but it isn’t driveable. It’s not going to need anything major like an engine replacement, but probably $300-400 in work at a dealer.
-The paint isn’t the greatest. There is no rust from what I can see, but it has scratches and a little bit of fading- It’s definitely not a prize winner.
-The wheels have had the shit curbed out of them.
-No cd player, but I can include a pioneer 3300 for $50 extra.

I’m sure there are things I’m forgetting, ask me any questions you have.

$1000 FIRM.

Spend $1500 bucks TOTAL or so and have a very solid DD/winter car.

would you be interested in any trades? i gota 93 ranger wit 112k im getin rid of

isnt driveable???
more info… please dont tell me because of the vacuum leak

Does the front bumper have herpes? Cuz I thought we talked about when you are contagious and all that.

Looks good…1000 bucks is a sweet deal for the worlds safest million mile automobile

[quote=“Pass McGrass”"]

-Tires on it now need to be replaced, but it comes with 4, very good condition tires, thanks for JDMr2.

[/quote]

:tup: brother

[quote=“layton108,post:2,topic:30078"”]

would you be interested in any trades? i gota 93 ranger wit 112k im getin rid of

[/quote]

As sweet as Rangers are, I’m not looking for any trades.

[quote=“VANDIT,post:3,topic:30078"”]

isnt driveable???
more info… please dont tell me because of the vacuum leak

[/quote]

I never said it had a vacuum leak. I can’t remember exactly what the mechanic told me, but it’s either some sort of vacuum or possibly some control module issue. Idk, I really don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about when it comes to Volvos.

But if you’re interested, you’re more than welcome to stop by and check it out for yourself.

I have always loved these cars! Someone will scoop it up!

[quote=“double j,post:7,topic:30078"”]

I have always loved these cars! Someone will scoop it up!

[/quote]

That’s what I’m hoping…

I should probably just fix it and sell it for more, but fuck that.

Bump.

If you need it towed, PM 66ImpalaSS. He’s got experience towing these. He towed my 93 GLT when I picked it up.

INTERIOR LOOKS CLEAN AS HELL!!! GLWS!

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:8,topic:30078"”]

That’s what I’m hoping…

I should probably just fix it and sell it for more, but fuck that.

Bump.

[/quote]

can you include 8X10’s of yourself posing like Buffalo Bob, with your junk tucked back?

$900

bump for a deal and a car that made me fall in love with a man…all over again

Is this the same car?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/456848574.html

dayum

you sure you don’t wanna take it, get it fixed and maybe get 2K out of it?

seems awful nice for a 3-digit price. GLWS no matter what tho, these are smooth-ass driving cars!

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:14,topic:30078"”]

Is this the same car?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/456848574.html

[/quote]

That link has been flagged for whatever reason, but yes, it is on craigslist.

And Ly555is, if I get it fixed then I’m just going to keep it. I need money for a business I’m starting and every little bit helps.

And I forgot to mention, sale pending.

Still for sale?

Yep. Let me know if you want to see it before the snow falls.

pics dont really do it justice. it does look more baller in person

thanks Dre, the interior is suuuper clean. $900 is damn cheap, I’d have to say.