FS: 1998 Ford P71 Crown Vic

1998 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor
white
130,xxx miles

I pretty much purchased this a few months ago and drove it for about a month. Now it just sits in my driveway getting moved from side to side so I can shovel around it.

The Bad- Rust on all 4 wheel wells, both rockers are essentially shot, no AC, passenger front door outside handle missing have to open from inside. It needs an o2 sensor and throws a check engine light for it.

The Good- Runs amazing, just aligned, new tires, just tuned up, the frame and floors are solid. new windshield, pads, rotors, calipers, ac bypass pulley.

It gets approx 18mpg city and about 24mpg highway

just inspected

$1000 obo

does the spot light work?

spot light works and come with strobes!!

bump…need this gone

500$

someone take this off my hands…

pm’d

how long do these last?

my offer still stands

this one will last quite some more time… ive worked on this motor and have evaluated it. it runs pretty good other that the ps pump makes a spinning noise but other that that the motor is mint new brakes, belt, ac delete pulley, new coil on plugs 2 of em

I just cant figure out why it gets more expensive everytime it comes up for sale

wanna part with the spotlight?

cuz when i sold it it was running properly and i cleaned the paint up with a special secret wash and tim i switched the grill see… that adds like 50 hp and 200 bucks ! jk lol

because everyone on Nyspeed lowballs like crazy, so when you ask $1000 you can expect to get $500 max.

500?

im first in line with a 500$ offer.

700 cash takes it

PM’d

ill buy it.

SOLD :slight_smile: