FS: 98 Ford Crown Vic p71

1998 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor
white
130,xxx miles

The Bad- Rust on all 4 wheel wells, both rockers are essentially shot P/S pump squeeling line leaking, no AC, passenger front door outside handle missing have to open from inside

The Good- Runs amazing, just aligned, new tires, just tunded up, the frame and floors are solid. new windshield, pads, rotors, calapers, ac bypass pully.

runs a 10.9 in 1/8 at lancaster

It gets aprox 18mpg city and about 24mpg highway

just inspected

$1000 obo

whats a 10.8 1/8th translate in the 1/4?

16.2 ish?

PM’ed

woop woop

any sweet cop stuff left? like the plastic rear seat with the cut out for cuffed hands? lol it would be sweet to get one of those and put a laptop on there and what not to make it look legit.

one kid i know who has one of those got custom plates that look like cop plates. hard to tell that its a civilian car

ur selling this thing? i thought it was ur baby

dont seem that rusty?
And is there just a big hole in the passenger door?

can i ask why you’re selling the car of your dreams? :slight_smile:

Pmed

this looks legit except for the door handle which isnt bad at all n no its not a big hole its 3 small .3 in wholes tiny… im selling to get rid of my credit card bills i love this thing

PENDING SALE

SOLD…Thank You

congrats man, I dont know why I had such a hell of a time selling it for $300 less than your asking price :roflpicard:

Do you still have the part number for the A/C bypass pulley? Also were did you get it from?

BTW this used to be my car,then it went to Tim and then to Diddy.

BEST CAR EVER… PLANS TO BUY ANOTHER BUT MUCH CLEANER WHEN GAS GOES DOWN. PART WAS FROM CAR QUEST FOR $30

BUT THIS SELL DID GET ME OUT OF DEBT… THANKS X100