FS: 1998 Integra GSR (bone stock)

1998 Integra GSR Silver with Black cloth

I am the Second owner, the first owner was an older man in his upper 50s.
Clean & bone stock with the exception of a Comptech Ice Box.
DOHC Vtec, b18c1 w/145k original miles (chassis and motor.)

Everything works, ac, heat, pw, pl, factory CD cruise

The interior is near mint. This is one of the best shifting hondas I have driven.

I have all the records from brand new, its dealer maintained. The timing belt and waterpump were done at 101k miles, it is still on a factory clutch (this just shows how gently the car has been driven).

The Bad:

2 quarter sized rust spots, one on the roof, and one on the quarter panel. The one quarter panel has been repainted.
There is currently a CEL, its an EVap code, that needs to get fixed for inspection.
It also needs a right rear abs sensor. The original sawblades have been painted silver.

The car is originally Canadian, but I have a CLEAN NYS title in hand.

I am selling this because I bought a Maxima and really need something with 4 doors for work.

Price: $4,000 Firm

I will have pics up tomorrow.

i hate you dan! you always entertain selling this when im not looking for a car anymore.lol

I will vouch for this car. Very clean and well maintained , awesome shape GLWS.

first its not a CEL light. its called MIL . (malfunction indicator light). and what needs to be fixed with the evap. is it something small? major? what???

I’ve driven this car, it’s very nice. Free bump Dan.

How did I know 95mx6 would be posting in this thread. haha j/p=]

I have to buy this fucking thing.

haha well i am the integra whore on this site

+2 get on it

I need $…aka a loan asap.

it is called a CEL (Check Engine Light). in for pics.

:bonk:

Who gives a fuck what it’s called. You’re both right.
And Evap shit can be tricky to fix sometimes. But a lot of times it can be something very cheap and easy to come by. You may want to post the code it’s throwing for us.

well, cel light is a little redundant. check engine light light.
op got it right

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/euroboy66/silvergsr.jpg
Best I could do. This is the actual car. Sorry for the blurry pic. My dad asked me to try and get a cell pic so he could at least see the car, because I’m interested in buying.

I’ll let you know HOPEFULLY tomorrow whether or not I can get this or not. If not monday I should have more info.

dan got pwned by the slowest 6 cyl bmw engine ever produced!

(its like gay dudes calling people fags. i can say it cause I owned one once)

its code p1457, no pics today I can barely walk my back is killing me

Sucks getting old Butch Jr.

?? haven’t fucked in that long eh?

seriously i dont care but there is no such thing i learned that a while ago in school. u can call it that people most likely will understand but its not correct.:rubicant:

I love it when a light on the dash says “check engine” and it’s not’s a check engine light. :bloated:

Bump for a good seller.

X…

bump dan. sexy car

sale pending