FS: 1998 Integra GSR

any idea if theres any record of the timing belt being done?

I haven’t done it and have no record of the PO having it done or not, so it could go either way.

cannot believe this thing isn’t sold

i absolutely love mine.

yea theres a chance it hasn’t been done and has not broken yet. My timing belt on my integra didnt break till around 140 and it was original. Clean car man GLWS! i miss mine.

Tax season bump…

awesome car with perfect color combo and no rust

:tup: to this car, its a solid deal. GLWS

Thank you.

Bump-o.

Back to the 1st page, tax season and nice weather around the corner bump!

might be interested, ill let you know

You better get rid of that gas guzzler you have and buy this ^^^^

$4500? KBB Private Party is $46xx in Excellent Condition, and you have no record of the T-Belt being replaced which is not a gamble most like to take at 155k miles. My Buddy is really is interested. Let me know.

KBB doesnt really apply to a GSR anymore. they do over private party at auction

Or any other desirable Honda. There are more modified and abused ones out there than there are clean, well kept, untouched stock ones.

I’m not gonna argue with you.
Try and find a clean, solid, untouched and unabused GSR, especially in NY, my price is fair.
I’m not going that low, I’ll keep it and drive it this summer.
It would be nice to sell it, but I don’t have to, nor am I rushed.

good price for a nice car.

thats the right idea… besides, hold on to it for a few more years in that same condition, and you prolly get much more =)…

I was NOT trying to low-ball you BTW, it doesn’t make a difference to me I have 5 cars I don’t know what to do with myself… that is what he said he would pay for it. He just figured since it was for sale for a while you might wanna work something out. Are you FIRM on the $5900 though? Why don’t you try putting it up on eBay? He also wanted to know if there was any paint work done to it? GLWS though.

You didn’t read the entire thread for price.
AFAIK, it is original paint, no signs of any body work.
Yes, it has been posted for sale for a little while, but like I said already, if I needed to sell or was rushed to sell it, I would have low balled myself.

eBay…ehhh no. Same reason I posted applies here, plus between eBay/paypal, listing fees and whatever other fees they have, they don’t need to have their hands in my pocket for something like this.

Well are you negotiable on the price at all? Your initial post says OBO, when you don’t lower the price in a couple months that makes it seem that you are not negoitable. What do you think would be a fair offer, send me a PM as he is still interested.

PS: Why do you have Fat Fives on a 98? Do you still have the STOCK Blades?

When was the timing belt replaced?

Other maintnence intervals?