FS: 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6

Butch needs to take advantage of his gap insurance if he has it and pick this up!

For anyone interested, I’ll be gone until Friday so if you have any questions feel free to call.

did you happen to buy this off a gentleman by the name of brian…??? also intrested in trade for a bike???

Yes I did - no trades, sorry :frowning:

hey dave its jeff get a hold of me i want to talk about buyin your car if i can get a loan from a certain family member.

I am so tempted to sell my srt4 and pick this up but I am sure it will not do well in the snow.

GLWS on a beautiful car.

Bump for a clean car and an honest seller. Sorry to hear you’re selling Dave but maybe by the time you get your Cobalt SS my S4 will be ready for some runs :stuck_out_tongue:

New Price - $12,500

We just built the first 2009 production model turbos this week. Not all were tagged as sold, so you should see them at dealers soon.

Hope your T/A sells quick.

Very Clean car. I’ve been able to drive it too. What was weird was my instantly had a mullet when i got out of the car. :confused: Very nice car though. I would buy it if I beat my wife/Girlfriend.

Definitely one of those cars you can make stupid fast for cheap

doesent choko already have one?

There are 08s too…

yup he bought an 08

bump

NO!!! I don’t know if I should wish you luck with the sale considering what you are planning on replacing it with. Car looks amazingly clean.

:bump:

Sent you a PM on LS1tech, not sure which site you check more

drive both before making a comment. i own a 30th trans am and i drove the turbo chobalt back with Choko. if i had to pick for something you drive more it’d be the cobalt hands down. Seats are more comfortable, gas mileage is way better around town, boost, handling is better, useable trunk space. GLWS.

Yes, but FWD sucks

I do prefer RWD over front, but, If I end up getting the cobalt I will probably be driving it in the winter.

I’d much rather have a FWD car for the winter…