FS: 1998 Toyota Corolla

Trying to help with the selling of my sisters car before she goes into the Peace Corps and gets shipped off to Africa. The stats

-1.8L(I think) 5spd with 117K miles on the car
-manual everything-less crap to break
-black exterior with cloth tan interior

The good

-new front tires-literally with less then 500 miles on them
-new front struts when she first bought the car 2 years ago
-new alignment when the tires were put on last weekend
-previous owner replaced the clutch
-GREAT gas mileage
-I’m not just saying this but with the new front end parts and alignment is drives GREAT, no pulling, no shaking/wandering/no clunking over bumps etc
-never left her stranded/no issues for as long as she has owned it
-car originally came from Philly and is pretty clean

The not soo good

-was always parked on the street when she was in Pittsburgh so it has some scrapes on the bumpers and some dents/bruises
-when the previous person did the clutch, they never had the PP re-surfaced. So you get a bit of chattering on release but after driving it for a bit you learn how to avoid this when you let it out.

Would make a great DD/winter beater. $3500 obo Pictures will be up later tonight.

Please not in these pictures the car is a bit dirty and the engine bay is dusty/dirty from the PA-NY trips it has made. It would clean up well and the engine compartment would look great if it was hosed down/cleaned, it’s not all rusty/corroded.

Pictures are up

Is it really so difficult to put FS in the title?

Are you really that big of a F’ing idiot to not know that a car posted in Classifieds is for sale??? Addictedtoboost, thanks for fixing that so this F’TARD ILC doesn’t have something to bitch and complaign about.

over reaction? :gotme:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143

Its difficult to add a few extra characters I know.

Side note: Its kind of funny that you can take the extra time to emphasize words with a larger font but you are too fucking lazy to put FS: in the title

Why doesn’t NYSpeed have separate WTB and FS subsections?

you are lucky jay is the nice mod lol

my mom had one of these and they were excellent in the snow, got extremly good gas mileage and handled like they were on rails. never really had any reliability issues either

glws

looks nice and will be passing this alot to my parents as they are addicted to carollas, timing belt, water pump?

lol.

I always thought that putting FS on your classified thread is a rule. :roflpicard:

anyway, glwts. Now I know why the mods are bitching about it. It is, quite annoying.

These things run forever, get great mileage, and parts are dirt cheap. Will be a good car for anyone.