FS 1999 Honda Civic EX coupe $2800

for sale is my 1999 honda civic ex coupe 5 speed with the VTEC engine for $2800. It is stock. It has 180k miles, no rust/honda rot, sunroof works great doesnt leak, ac blows cold, and the car runs great. tires are good, and replaced front brakes a couple months ago. the car just passed mass inspection.

the only small issues with the car, the driver side door lock is frozen, and the driver side window sometimes falls out of the track so i keep it up but it does move.

i am firm on the price i think its fair, and not interested in any trades.

nice car man. :thumbup

Can vouch the car is solid.

Nice whip. go go 30mpg

My bro has this exact whip and gets like 38

Damnn I’m jelous. My 95 EX-L only gets like 25-27 :frowning: But it’s an auto tranny FTL

found myself something that rolls coal and its not a fucking TDI like everyone is buying on here lol. Even though id like to get one of those too, DSG ftw.

The drivers side window falling out of the track is an easy fix, just one bolt behind the door panel. Mine used to do that shit too.

Clean car man!

Yeah i put it back in the track but it continues to pop out when used. it needs a regulator.

you getting a dmax?

lol i wish. nah i was looking at an older 2 door tahoe 6.5 td, nothing special, just wanted a toy hauler. The guy wont email me back. Cant afford a duramax and nsx at the same time. Im trying to find an suv around $5-$8k that can tow ~5k lbs and doesnt have a transmission that sucks, and doesnt shoot spark plugs out of the cylinders.

car is cleann

I didnt think they put a diesel in Tahoes. Is it swapped?

its factory, somewhat rare though. Guy never contacted me back though, so i bought a 97 Lexus LX 450 today.

sold lock it up.