FS: 1999 Honda Prelude SH (30R Turbo H22)

Listen bud, its a two way street. Are you BLIND?! Do you not see Nick bitching about the asking price of the prelude? Like I said, the cliques here are fucking ridiculous. You need to get the dick out of YOUR ass and reiterate your exact statements to Nick, that you said to me.

For what? Are you going to sit down with me over a cup of coffee and kindly discuss our disagreements on the forum? Because thats the extent of what I’m willing to do.

Like i said…Mall trail

For what? =)

You said im not going to do anything outside this thread, thats what

So are you trying to turn this into a physical confrontation?

Easy buddy its a joke

Good, because I’m a pussy.

Haha, yes ‘bud’, I did see him bitching. And I agree with him, it is high. I ALSO agree with YOU that $13k for his s2k is high.

You have something to say about the Prelude, awesome, voice it in here. You want to bitch about how Nick’s asking too much for his S2k, even better, do it in that thread (oh wait, you did).

Stop acting like a fucking high schooler.

Here, I’ll even spell it out for you. This is what Nick first posted in this thread.

He pointed out that Chris missed some things, and that he thinks the price is a little high. It was on topic, and relevant. The tread continued in that direction until you posted this:

So you came into this thread, about Brian’s Prelude, and your first post had NOTHING to do with Brian’s prelude. Instead you attacked Nick. You see what you did there? Grow the fuck up and stop instigating shit.

The only thing I posted in that S2K thread was an offer for 8.5k and I told him to keep the fucking stereo bullshit. 8.5k is KBB value for what the fair price is for the car. I’d gladly give him 8.5k… I guess I’m not allowed to make a legitimate offer?

Point is, hes a hypocrite. He’s in this thread, saying thats too much for the car. So yeah, I’ll gladly say the same thing right back to him. If he can ask an obsurd amount of money for his cars, so can Brian. That was my point.

Awesome, so you came into a thread about Brian’s car to make a point about Nick being a hypocrite. Guess what, you’re still dragging non-related shit into this thread. (And I know, at this point I am to, I’m gonna get the thread split after this post).

230 SHARP!!

:rofl

The mall trail still the hangout for the pot heads and whores?

I’ve been known to pay crazy prices for these junker Hondas. $17k seem fair?

I heard the school built a path for cop cars to go down now.

Good times back there. haha

Haha, really? When I finished there (5 years ago) it was still over grown.

stop yelling

yeah. school isnt what it used to be thats fo sho

i fucking loved going there

Bump for a great daily driver

On temperatures below 70 degrees