FS: 1999 Jeep Cherokee (5 spd, 4.0L, 4x4)

sold!

Holy shit, first jeep I’ve seen running with that many miles. Goes to show what some maintenance can do.

What happened to the front bumper?

Runs perfect too. Its not the bumper, thats fine, its the plastic end cap on the bumper. They push in with any force on them at all, its like a crinkle zone on a car. One of the previous owners must have had a rub up against something and pushed it in. They sell just those plastic end caps on ebay for like $40 bucks for both, but I don’t mind, its a jeep :stuck_out_tongue: People cut the fenders to run huge tires, a little plastic is fine, hah.

If I had money, I’d grab something like this and start off roading.

My friend just hydrolocked his jeep(I4 engine) trying to go through an 8 ft waterhole this fall. But man was that shit fun.

GLWS

Shit I really like this…hmm

I had a 5 speed 1999 Cherokee 4.0L and loved it, because I got at least 20mpg on every tank…
Really was an awesome all around vehicle!

GLWS

I’ll take some pictures of the interior, under the hood, etc… I have just been really busy with work and school lately. You can’t go wrong with this for a winter car, or an off-road beast. I don’t do the off-roading scene, but I know the 5 speed is pretty rare, and people pay big monies just for the swap parts, so to get a good running jeep already 5 speed is a plus. I am up for offers too, just no dick lowballs :stuck_out_tongue:

I still haven’t gotten interior pictures yet, and I apologize. Its so fucking cold out, I don’t feel like going outside anymore, hah. I will take $2000 for it though, if someone is interested. If no bites here or roclife, I am going to go ebay and craigslist for $2500 again.

Sale pending! (basically sold)

wow :tup: on the 4.0 with those miles, im glad i have the same engine in my Grand Cherokee.