FS (2) 1997 Skidoo Formula Z 583 snowmobiles

I have 2 1997 ski-doo formula z snowmobiles for sale. Both have low miles. We are the orignal owners of both sleds bought new in 97. Both sleds have reverse. One sled has a studded track, plastic ski’s, clutched, and has had both rear shocks replaced<<<$1750>>>. The other still has the orignal ski’s and a plain track but does have the colored ski covers and a colored belly sheild<<<$1550>>>. I can send pics upon request or your more then welcome to come check them out. One is in tonawanda and the other is at my friends place in grand island. PM me or call 716-818-5536–jeff

I forgot to add that if someone wants a package deal ill sell both for $3100

Pics

Big BUMP …For the cleanest 97 sleds you will ever find …

and there quick

i would like to ccome look at these

give me a call and we can set something up 818-5536

pics…miles…color…might have someone intrested

They are the orignal dark metalic purple. I got home late last night so it was too dark to get any good pics…hopefully tonight i can get some…And they both have low miles…one is under 4k and the other i believe is under 3k. They are both good sleds. Give me a call. Im right off of niagrafalls blvd by the mall and delta sonic if ya wanna come check them out. Ill be around all weekend. Id really like to get rid of these. I need the room in my garage so i can go by a bike lift and start working on the 9. I hope to hit 5’s in the 1/8 this year!!

I checked the miles and i was off… the sled that is picked and clutched has just under 2400 miles and the othe one is just over 1000. And yes these are the actual miles. the sleds are next to new still. someone must want to go snowmobiling here??? where else can you get one this cheap and in that good of condition??

BUMP i have some people coming sat night to check these out. if anyone else would like to… feel free to call me. 818-5536

still for sale?

yup one is pending sale but money talks

pics to talon109@yahoo.com

which one is pending sale?

email me some pics if yo ucould, mp42479@hotmail.com

ill take some pics tomarrow sleds on the trailer covered in snow right now

the sled with the lower miles but i havent heard back from the guy yet. as of right now…who ever has the cash has the seld lol ill try to get some pics tomarrow or if you want to come check them out let me know.

i have the machine at work with me today and i plan to get some pics a lil later so if anyone else wants pics, post ur email. And if anyone wants to come see it, im on te corner of military and hinman in buffalo ( 1 red light into buffalo from kenmore ave … its the citgo gas station)

Pics were sent to those who gave me email addresses…anyone else let me know

sleds look good… just can’t justify spending the money right yet. If by chance you come down a little, let me know. Don’t want to low ball you.

well bottom line is 1500.00 so if ur still interested let me know