FS: 2 sets of 16" wheels & Centreforce Dual Frictio

Alright. I’ve decided I don’t want 16’s on my 240. I prefer 15’s for some reason. That and i’m saving up $ for some coils, so i’m getting rid of these wheels.

First set: i don’t know the model number but i know the company name is Desmond. I bought these rims off Wayne about a year ago. Later, i wrapped them with Pirelli P6000’s. They have about 40% tread left now, I haven’t used them since before last winter. THESE NEED SPACERS FOR THE FRONT which I will provide.
Note: These rims had a small leak which was easily plugged with sealant from crappy tire. The gunmetal paint is chipped in some spots, rims have dings and scratches here and there. THESE RIMS ARE LIGHT AS HELL!

16x7 all the way around, offset +35

Pics:

Closeup
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/8300/img00089zm.jpg
How they look on a black 240…
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2113/img00103pd.jpg

Asking $350 for rims+tires+2spacers to clear front brakes.

Second set:

These are RTX rims, no idea about the model. i got 'em new last year for $600. I used them for all of last winter, and i had them on the front for a long while in the spring/summer. These are wrapped in Dunlop A2’s, 2 of which have mad positive camber wear because the shop that balanced/fitted these rims on forgot to take off the spacers i used for the gunmetal rims… lol. (the offset on these is +40). Other 2 tires have lots of tread.

SOLD.

Lastly I have a brand new Centreforce Dual Friction clutch which includes TOB, Pressure plate, etc. This came from the group buy Andrew made a LONG time ago. It was supposed to go in my old 240 'cause the clutch was dead… but now that i have a new one, I’m not gonna be needing it.

I’m selling it for the $ i paid for it.

$360 firm.

Oh yeah…
The desmonds fit bolt patterns of both 4x114.3 and 5x114.3
The RTX’s are universal 4bolt.

RTX’s SOLD!

Bumpity.

cough :o

lalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalala :eye:

bump

will this clutch fit on a 98 240sx? has the price dropped?

price is firm at $360. All I know is that the clutch is for the KA. I don’t think it specified if it would work on s13/s14.

As far as I know it should work fine.