fs: (2) Stich Mesh 16x7 +32 w/ Bridgestone Turanzas

Hey guys, bought these wheels from Roger (sr20) last year. Very nice wheels that resemble work vsxx and they’re in decent condition. I recently took a look in my backyard and shed and realized i have too many wheels lying around that i dont really need. I get plenty of compliments and looks as the finish on them is still relatively fresh.

They come with worn RE01s on them that are pretty dry and useless unless you want to flip the tires around and drift on them. However i am willing to throw in a pair of Bridgestone Turanza runflats (roughly 40% tread) for FREE.

If you’re worried about how you look with only a pair of them, there are a couple sets of Stich Mesh floating around on SON that you could probably buy.

Rim #1

Rim #2

RE01s (205/55/16) currently mounted

Bridgestone Turanza Runflats (205/55/16) (FREE)

Caps are included

Rim Spec: 16x7 +32

Bolt Pattern: 4x114.3 & 5x114.3 (These are factory drilled easily identifiable by the tapered holes.

Price: $200 (Turanza’s and Caps included)

Loctation: Richmond Hill

Delivery: Not looking to deliver but i am willing to meet up around where i work or in my area on my schedule.

Mounting: Tires can be mounted and wheels balanced for an additional fee.

Thanks,
-cal

want to sell me the center caps? i have one that is cracked ill trade it plus 20 bucks for a good one?

or ill buy both

I buy both wheels with extra tires.

sold.

Gentlemen, wheels are still for sale but under the following conditions. This is because the wheels i had lined up to replace them arent being compliant with fitment and i dont have any wheels that i can substitute at the moment.

Therefore:

(1) They will not be available til next week as i am swamped with work and exams at school and for the aforementioned reason above.

(2) They will still come with the free Turanzas; however, the RE01s will be replaced with very healthy T1Rs and as a result will see a hike of 75$. If for whatever reason you still want to keep the RE01s i’ll be more than happy to hold onto them for the buyer but i’ll need to know by tonight if you want to keep them.

If there are multiple offers for the wheels, they will go to the highest bidder as i am in need of money and they’ll be sold complete. Meaning i will not go to the trouble of trading caps. If the new owner of the wheels is willing to part or trade that’ll be your business and not mine.

NEW PRICE w/ Toyo T1Rs 205/55/16 and Turanzas: $275

Thanks,
-cal

Disregard the previous posts. Rims are now coming without t1rs, decided to keep them for myself.

NEW PRICE: $200 FIRM This is already a great price!

Picked up only in Richmond Hill.

PM only.

this is a good deal, good replacement from stock rims atleast!

SOLD!