FS: 2 Tickets to Guns N' Roses Nov. 15th in TO

Hey everyone,

I’ve got 2 tickets to go see the nov 15th show at the ACC of GnR. Ill be perfectly honest, i want to sell these tickets to get GA floor tickets since im a really big fan. Floor tickets and most tickets are sold out already. If you went through ticket master, not only would you pay the same amount, but youd get shittier seats.

My friend has 2 floor tickets that i’d like to buy from him, and so i am selling these. I am not looking for profit here, just trying to make back what i spent on these.

Section 323 row 4 seats 15-16. Your in one of the best seats of the 300 level, thats for sure.

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/seatFinder.php?section=323&row=4&eventID=1316

^Not sure if that works, but it should show you where the seats are.

Now onto pricing information. I have the original purchase confirmation of $139.75 for proof of purchase price. So i’ll take a small hit here and sell these for $65 EACH, prefer to sell both together.

Girls have been known to take their bra’s and panties off during GnR shows if your interested in take a date!

SOLD!!!

However if anyone is interested in a SCHWEET deal on general admission floors, i know someone still selling ONE GA floor ticket.