FS-20'' Limited Rims and tires-

Asking $1000
no curb damage at all very clean rims were on a 93 camaro with adapters.
about 90% tread left on tire.
call me at 716-597-2946 if you wanna come take a look im located in Buffalo

Explore Jacob Serafin

Explore Jacob Serafin

Explore Jacob Serafin

Explore Jacob Serafin

Explore Jacob Serafin

WHOA WHOA, wait a minute, you had 20" wheels on an F body. o-k. Pic of said hotness?!

yeaa i dont have any pics anymore there were some on my old phone but it did look good… but the car height had to be raised a little

yerp, going stright to hell in a hand basket

[quote=“98SS10,post:2,topic:27637"”]

WHOA WHOA, wait a minute, you had 20" wheels on an F body. o-k. Pic of said hotness?!

[/quote]

[quote=“BMXGT540,post:3,topic:27637"”]

yeaa i dont have any pics anymore there were some on my old phone but it did look good… but the car height had to be raised a little

[/quote]

:poke:.

in b4 donk comments

whats the bolt pattern’s and offset?

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:7,topic:27637"”]

whats the bolt pattern’s and offset?

[/quote]

Why? what crazy idea do you have now.

ew.

jake you should have known better than to mention they were on a camaro. ps. slap your brother for ricing a v6 camaro out

why?, i dont care what these people say i just figured i had a better chance of selling them before the end of the week if i posted them on here 2 …but putting 20’'s on a camaro is not ricing it out this is…

Explore Jacob Serafin

and for the bolt pattern and offset i have no idea but pm me if really interested ill find out

now i even think that pic is ricey

its supposed to be its ugly as hell

i am not going to buy the wheels (sorry) but i would really like to see a pic of said donk

would these fit a 94 GMC Jimmy?

wow. these must have looked good on the car.

bump for you

umm about the jimmy im not sure they should… most likely they would i know i need to find out the bolt pattern but there not even my rims and idk how to find it but if u want u can come size them up to ur car…

anyone? i need to get rid of them

[quote=“BMXGT540,post:17,topic:27637"”]

umm about the jimmy im not sure they should… most likely they would i know i need to find out the bolt pattern but there not even my rims and idk how to find it but if u want u can come size them up to ur car…

[/quote]

so someone let you borrow rims for your camaro and now you’re selling them behind the owners back …

there my brother’s rims and im just sellin them for him cuz he asked me 2 and its my brothers camaro that they were on …no stealing or cheating involved