FS: 2000 Black GTP Coupe, 74 k, $6900

I am looking to get rid of my GTP for a 98+ SS or WS6, that is the only thing I would be interested in trading towards before people ask.

2000 Grand Prix GTP coupe, black exterior

Options:
*Heads up display
*Leather
*Heated driver seat
*Digital climate control

Recent Maintenance:
*Mobil 1 Oil Change (6/08)
*Control Arm Bushings (7/07)
*New Front ZZP Wheel Hubs (6/08)
*Replaced Outer Tie Rod Ends (6/08)
*New Fuel Filter (6/08)

The car currently has 18" black/polished Helo Tease wheels, but it will come with stock wheels. It also has 5% window tint and tinted tails. Here is a link to my cars.com ad. Please post here or PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-|E-|M-40%7cB-7000%7cD-379%7cN-N%7cR-30%7cI-1%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-13215&aff=national&paId=279677286&recnum=0&leadExists=true

Nice car GLWS, Looks good for being 8 years old.

For teh lazy:
http://view.admission.net/abc/carsads/_CARSADS_8b54ae8f4f2235e1214cc0e82ac03780/i-1.JPG?t=tr/w:640

looks good glws

Thanks Russian and thanks for the pic KID.

add fs to title!

Id pick it up if i wasnt broke as fuck

nice gtp i love these cars just picked up mine last week… good price

Thanks. I love it, but I really want an LS1.

Here is a pic of the car is it currently sits. I am going to put it back to stock before I sell, since nobody would pay what I’m asking for it modded.

well if i wasnt trying to sell my gp i would buy everything off of you lol glws

If you sell it stock and are parting out the head lights I’m interested.

i am also intersted in the headlights and if u have tails as well… if u start to part it out let me know

coulda sworn they said $69,000 lol

GLWS looks like a clean car.

after pulley,cam.intercooler;)

intrested in hood

and deffintaly those in the near future…

I am not selling parts unless I find a buyer for the car stock, which is apparently not going to happen.

The car is sold. All parts except for the hood are available.