FS/FT: 2000 Grand Prix GTP (73,000)

SYRACUSE, NY
WILL TRADE FOR LS1 CAMARO/TRANS AM*
-2000 Black GTP Coupe

-Graphite Leather, HUD, Heated Seat, Digital Climate Control, Pioneer speakers all around

-Around 73k on original motor/trans/chassis. The motor just had a lower intake done in April, battery replaced around the same time, front control arm bushings and front brakes were just done July 17th. No other known leaks.

-For appearance mods the car has black clear corners, VT grills, angel eyes, SLP Gen 1 spoiler, Black 18" Helo Tease wheels with 245/45/18 Mastercraft Avenger ZHP’s, tinted tails, dual/dual magnaflow tips, 5% tint on all windows except for windshield, 6K HID kit, Pioneer Premier CD player, 3 Pod pillar with white Autometer boost(not hooked up right now), volts, and Aeroforce scan gauge. The paint is in good shape with maybe one door ding in the rear and a few light scratches here and there. There is one scratch that will not be buffed out on the passenger side rear 1/4. The hood, left rear 1/4, and front bumper were all repainted over the winter. There are a few rock chips on the front bumper already from driving but the hood is still mint.

-For Performance the car has a 3" RT DP, 180 T-stat, Autolite 104s, DHP PCM, FWI, and 3.4 Pulley. The weather has been extremely hot around here and it is seeing maybe 4 degrees of KR(pulley has been on for maybe a month).

-The interior is in great condition, no rips or tears in the seats and the carpets are free of salt stains and visible wear. There are a few scratches on the door sills and the passenger side plastic piece under the seatbelt. The AC blows cold and the heat and heated seat works great.

-I am extremely anal about my car and it is washed twice a week and waxed once a month. This is my pride and joy but I think it is time for something different. The car is not perfect, but it is in awesome shape for a 7 yr old car. It just had a New York State inspection July 1. I am looking to get $8500 without the pillar pod and gauges, spoiler, and HIDs. With everything that is on there right now $9000.

IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/gpkid16/2006_0927motor0018.jpg[/IMG]

y would u take the spoiler off when u sell it? dont get that.

Because I could sell it for $250 if someone doesn’t care about having it on there.

Im sure if some did decide to buy your car, they would prefer to have spolier over holes in the trunk. When you sell a car, you cant strip it down to make extra money…

I wasnt sure which smiley fit this best. Then it hit me…

:picard:

Actually, I can take whatever I want off of my car when I sell it. And if you read the whole post, it is an SLP spoiler that is on there right now. The stock one didn’t just disappear.

hahahha car looks good you have a pm

^^

Ohhh boy here we go. Hurry and sell the impala so you can guy this as your DD instead.

it does look nice, glws.

Any interest stock for $8,000?

always like black on black glws!

in a hurry to sell is see

ttt went in the swapsheet yesterday.

sell it yet?

Still here. Looks like it will stay for another year and get more mods next summer.

last ttt.

offer still open :slight_smile: but it may be gone soon…