FS: 2000 dodge dakota 4X4 extended cab

im selling my 2000 dodge dakota. Let me start by saying this is a great truck. I am only selling because I need to go with a three quarter ton. truck is extended cab. bedliner. recent maintanence this month includes:

air filter
oil change
spark plugs
wires
front wheel bearings - these are very expensive on these trucks
rear brakes
wheel cylinders in rear
u-joints
transmission filter change
ignition coil
pcv valve

I am probably forgetting some things…Truck is not fancy, factory radio/cassette, manual locks, manual windows. the miles are a little high 130,xxx. but the truck runs great. body has no rust. no dents. the box does have some scratches and tiny dings. rear bumper has a small dent that is rusting a little. has reece tow package. four wheel drive works awesome. a/c works but could use a recharge. no check engine light. truck was just inspected this month.

blue book is $6,215.00 in good condition. I am asking 4,500.00 and I will have new tires installed If I get that. i can not seem to upload my pictures so if you are interested I can email them to you, thanks

is this sold yet?

not yet

manual or auto? v6 or v8? color? pics?

is is automatic, V6 and I tried uploading pictures but it wouldnt work. I can email them to you.

I know you want to sell this truck now but I sadly will not have the money until about the 3rd week in October since I only have a few 100s in the bank and I need to save my paychecks between now and then. Truck sounds exactly what I was looking for, 4x4, v6, and not 4 doors. I’m not expecting you to hold the truck that long for me, but if it is still around in the beginning of October I’ll def hit you up.

My email is bkrakowski@gmail.com if you would email some pics, thanks

Brian

can u get me those pics?

sure