FS: 2000 Honda S2000

I am thinking of selling my beautiful New Formula Red Honda S2000 in order to buy a house. I purchased the car this year, and did a lot of maintenance this year, so the buyer can be sure they are getting a solid car. The car has great power, and handles like it is on rails. The car has a few tasteful modifications and upgrades. This is a Canadian vehicle, with no accidents, liens or issues. Clean title. The car was never winter driver, and minimally driven in the rain so you do not have to worry about any corrosion. If you take a look at the mods, pretty much all of the draw backs of the early S2000s have been addressed (weak valvetrain, plastic rear window, noisy clutch etc).

Features

• 2.0L Inline-4 with 240hp and a 9000rpm redline
  • Rear wheel drive and perfect weight balance
  • high quality Leather interior
  • power everything including roof
  • keyless entry
  • ice cold AC

Recent Maintenance

• NGK laser platinum spark plugs at 156,541kms
  • Cylinder head rebuilt at Active Engines in Mississauga. Standard valve job, new bronze valve guides, resurfaced head, new stem seals, and AP2 springs, retainers and valves (AP1 components are much weaker). 156,451kms
  • OEM Honda head gasket 156,541kms
  • Valve cover gasket seals 156,541kms
  • ARP Head Studs 156,541kms
  • Exedy OEM replacement clutch 154,356kms
  • Knock sensor replacement
  • Replaced transmission fluid with OEM Honda
  • Replaced Differential with Motul fluid
  • Engine oil replaced with full synthetic every 5000kms
  • Recalls performed

I have a lot of receipts indicating a lot of the work performed.

Upgrades/Modifications

• Amuse R1 Front Bumper Replica
  • AP2 red leather center console
  • T1R Shift Knob
  • T1R Axle Spacers
  • Work Emotion CR Kai Wheels with very new Khumo tires in the rear and dead fronts. 18x7.5 +42 front 18x9.5 +38 rear (stock wheels with decent condition tires are also included)
  • Buddy Club N+ coilovers, fully adjustable for dampening, preload and height
  • Professionally rolled fenders by Speedstar for that flush wheel fitment
  • Powerslot front rotors
  • Hawk HPS brake pads all around
  • K&N Air Filter
  • JVC CD player with USB input
  • Replaced convertible roof, great condition, with glass rear window

As you can see, I love this car, and have done a great deal of work to it. I am selling the car for $16,500 certified and e-tested or $16,000 just e-tested (shouldn’t need anything to certify).

The car is NOT available for any test drives unless a deposit is left by an interested buyer. I am in no rush to sell and will just keep the car if need be.

Please text, call or email and we an schedule a time for you to see the car. NO TRADES OR LOWBALLERS PLEASE. You can contact me at 647-688 two five three five.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Silvia_Drift/Stretch-Poke-United-We-Stance-THUMBNAIL-6.jpg

Needs a LS1 :wink:

GLWS Ramesh/ Great deal on a clean, NOT FUCKED S2000.

Thanks. Still available. Just added T1R axle spacers.

nice 1st gen s2k… vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech JDMR FTW lol

Sold.