FS:2000 Jetta VR6

SOLD
Alrighty kiddos, I’m posting this up for my cousin cause his computer is slow and ghey. He’s got a white mk4 jetta vr6. It’s a 5 speed and it’s got 81,000 miles on it. Grey cloth interior, 2 sets of rims, the stock rims, and a set of 15" BBS that are on the car now. He also has blue ecode headlights on it, as well as the factory headlights. It’s got a 6 disc monsoon cd player/changer. Comes with a 2 year, unlimited mile transferrable warranty, which expires on April 28th of 2009. If you have any other questions, give him a call at (716)860-5535. His name’s Garret. Here’s a few pictures of the car, it’s all I have at the moment.

By the way, we have the front VW symbol, it’s back in now. As for price, he’s just looking to get what he owes on his loan, which is $8,500. Thanks for looking guys.

So he painted the color-matched rub strips black, popped the emblems off, popped off the 6 in VR6, and swapped the factory 16" wheels for 15’s? Did he remove the power window, locks and heated seats in his quest to downgrade to a lower model?

In case he asks, I’ve tried to sell my 2001 Jetta VR6 5MT in a lot better shape with similar miles for less money a year ago and got no interest. So good luck to him, but it probably won’t go for that price. $6k is about what he could get for it.

No, he had stock 15s on there. And your little “It’s better to keep your mouth shut” quote, you should listen to your own words. Thanks for your constructive criticism, but I don’t want it in my thread.

Keep your criticism and flaming out of my thread, because I will beat you mentally for doing it, because I’m not in the mood. It’s not my car, I don’t make the pricing. He wants 8.5K, he won’t take less. I personally think the car is worth every penny. If you disagree, go in your little corner and discuss it quietly with yourself.

I doubt that.

Mainly because you a whining and bitching to someone on a public forum and acting as if they care if you are in the mood or not to hear that you (or garret) is asking to much for the car.

:ohyeah:

Welcome to the internet.

Did you miss this part?

The difference is, The jetta he was selling wasn’t Oh soooo euro…(siq), It was stock and not molested like a 2yr. old by a pitbull.

8.5k is high…

i see these at the haus all day long for 5-6k

Nope, I managed to catch that part. I also caught the part where he commented on removing other parts of the car to downgrade it. Thanks for the welcome to the internet as well. And I can handle bullshit from people all day long. Infact, I do. Problem is, this isn’t my car, so I have no control over the pricing, or what he paints black, or pink, or if he loads the back seat with cow crap. And I also don’t care what he tried selling his jetta for way back when. I’m just doing a favor for a cousin and posting this up for him. If you’d like to comment about how gay the car is, tell us to go hang ourselves, or whatever, his cell phone number is just up above. All I ask is you keep it out of my thread.:rx3: Thanks.

those wheels are off an older passat btw

That’s what i figured, but they’re BBS nonetheless. But EDIT anyways: 2 sets of Volkswagen wheels.

wow, you’re a douchebag, your cousin should have specified for you not to be an asshole in his for sale thread too, that would probably help his sale.

I doubt me being less of a prick would help this sale. But oh well, we’ll never know now, will we?

I can assure you if you were less of a dick someone might be interested in asking a question.

Instead now they are saying man, I would have made an offer but I’d be afraid he would try to murder my child because he is PMS’ing today.

No, I’m good today. Just took my PMS pill this morning, so I’m all set. And I apologize if me being a prick is too much for all of you. I mean, it’s so easy for you guys that are “higher up in the car forum” to throw out an asshole remark here and there. But if a noob bites back…oh no! Everybody’s in an uproar and suddenly I’m the bad guy. Oh well, I’m good with it.

you can’t post an unreasonable price and not expect shit.

So how low is your S-10??? LOW LOW???

ban him

i think it looks like a really nice car putting all the junior high school bull aside, id probably offer you somewhere around 6.50 good luck selling this car im sure youll sell it

:baby:

Wow.

Getting defensive about someone telling you the price is $2k higher than market value is not going to help your sale.

you’re going to beat someone. Mentally.

and you never went back to edit that.

that’s awesome :lol:

def deserves a bump