FS: 2001 BMW 330ci Sport w/ 18's

Posting this for a friend at work…verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy nice car, very well maintained, if I had the money I’d be all over it. Any questions, you can pm me or check the link and go from there.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=200670359&dealer_id=57767806&car_year=2001&search_type=both&make=BMW&transmission=Manual&distance=50&model=330CI&address=14206&make2=sel_one&certified=&advanced=y&max_mileage=&max_price=24000&bkms=1147118762813&min_price=21000&end_year=2001&color=&start_year=2001&drive=&isp=y&engine=&doors=&fuel=&lang=en&cardist=13

Uggh. :drooooooooooooooooooooool:

IIRC the 330 with sport package was like 8/10 the performance of the same year M3.

Haha and it still has almost 40k miles of warranty left.

how much?

Ummm…if you click on the link it’ll show at the top of the page…$23,500

i just got bitchslapped under my desk by the DISH

WHAP

‘HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW JOEL. HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW’

Finally exactly what I am looking for, but I can’t afford it:eyebrow:

Call your bank or credit union:D

he wouldent wana part with those wheels fro some other bimmer wheels would he?

I’ll ask…but I highly doubt it. He does have an identical set that are for sale…they were slightly damaged by the tire mounting machine and are sitting in the basement. I’ll try to get some pics of the damage and his asking price.

word

shit I want it! thats really hot!

Thats a hot Beamer, good luck with the sale

Nice machine

My bmw budget is set at 20K including any interest rates, etc. I wouldn’t want to insult you with a low ball like that. But I do love it. :eekdance:

I believe he is open to offers…it would be up to him to be insulted, not me:)

oOoOoppps I thought it was ur car, then I read the first post :roll2:

It’s all good…if it were my car there wouldn’t be a for sale post on nyspeed:wiggle: