FS: 2001 Mustang GT *pics DUW*

Well, I’ve decided to put her back up for sale. I’m sick of the car payments and insurance. It’s only been driven maybe once in the past 3 months. I’m throwing in the towel for another sleeper (possibly another mark VIII).

It’s basicly stock as of now. I removed the mufflers… bout it. I do have 4.11 gears I’ll throw in with it aswell as some Steeda underdrive pullies.

I removed the spoiler (have yet to fill in the holes on the trunklid so if you want it back on, it’s no big deal).

The tires are in decent shape… picked up the set earlier this year (kumhos) 245’s up front and 255’s out back. It does need front brakes, but other than that it’s in excelent shape.

Like I said, I havent driven it in a while so she’s a little dusty from sitting in the garage. If I get time this weekend, I’m gonna clean it up and throw the car cover on her (also included BTW).

oh yeah, details lol

2001 Mustang GT
Mineral Grey w/black leather interior
mach 460 sound system w/6 disc in dash changer
Doesnt need anything (aside from front brakes)
Always used mobil 1 since I got it
I believe it’s a tick under 50K miles… I forgot it’s been so long lol

LMK if you, or someone you know is intrested. make me an offer

http://www.filefarmer.com/Scuba_Steve/Picture021.jpg
http://www.filefarmer.com/Scuba_Steve/Picture025.jpg

nice clean car

wow who did the vinyl work on that, its amazing

lol vinyl work done by Kevins (buickgn) father

You’ve got mail!

mmm Mineral Gray. I like.

NYSFF, you have a PM man :slight_smile: :tup:

thanks jay :tup: Mineral Grey is one of my favs

bump for today, sad to see you’re selling her, but a good purchase for anyone, super clean car and well maintained!

thanks ken :tup:

whats it sound like with out mufflers???

That last late model stang i raced… that didn’t have muffs, sounded pretty good actually.

Flowmaster sound, without the flowmaster price… :wink:

:word: couldn’t have said it any better

yeah, it sounds somewhat like flowmasters but only louder (maybe flows with 3" catless pipes)

lol some guy thought I had a “big block” under the hood at a local car show. I’ve recieved nothing but compliments on it though and supprisingly not alot of unwanted police attention :slight_smile:

advantage - domestic.

bump… need this gone. All serious offers will be considered

ttt will take 12K even for it… if I get no intrest on it today, it’s going up for auction

:smiley: that was classic. old car dude too - it sounds great.

bump for a good car and a clean seller. or maybe that should be the other way around. :hay:

tom, your so thillly :gay: lol