FS: 2001 NISSAN SENTRA TURBO (GTiR - Sr20det)

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Make/Model: Nissan Sentra
Asking Price: $10,900 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 75,000KM (motor) 130,000KM (body)
Contact Info: (519) 497-3172 or jaksa10panic@hotmail.com
Description:

Performance:
Sr20det Motor (GTiR)
GT28 Turbo (Stock)
K&N Intake
3X12X24 Intercooler
3" S/S Downpipe
3" S/S Full Exhaust
Manual Boost Controller
Stage Three Clutch
Boost, Air/Fuel, Volts Gauge(s)

Suspension:
Fully Adjustable Tein Coilovers (0-2.5" Adj.)
Front Tower Strut Bar
Front Sway Bar
17x7 Rays Rims (57C) - Nismo Rims

Cosmetics:
Mach1 front spoiler
SE-R OEM side skirts

The Sentra produces 280whp and 270tq., does the 1/4 mile at 13.3 seconds on street tires. Very fast car, must be driven and seen, it is in great shape. Compression test on motor has been completed as well as all other neccassary checks and everything is in great shape. A lot of money has been invested in this car, and I think that the asking price is more than fair for what the seller is getting. Car comes E-tested and Certified.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Jaksa

Seen this car in person. Very well built and looks amazing.
an absolute great buy at that price

Wow. Nice. GL with the sale.

amazing conversion. Didn’t think anyone would try to go with an SR instead of boosting the QG.

Thanks guys…

Going in trader this Friday!

Thanks,
Jaksa

don’t these things have weak transmission
i know a guy who went through 2 trannies already with about the same hp in a sentra
the ff tranny can’t handle the horsepower
just my opinion
correct me if im wrong

ps how much boost are u runnin to get those times

Fuck do you mean don’t?
So am I supposed to find everyone selling a 99-03 Acura TL and point out to them that their trannys grenade? Don’t shit on people’s sales. This car has some nice mods on it, and is very reasonably priced. 10,900 for the car, 100 bucks to put the front grille back in (:D), and you have a sick car for 11k

this car is hot man, good price too for what it is.

he won’t be using the tranny from the Qg engine which as you say is weak. He’d beusing a SRfwd tranny, and if my guess is right it’s probably the ‘big spline’ hydraaulic LSD box,from a P10/11 which will hold 350-400hp.

bingo… there is no way the old 1.8 QG tranny would fit. Tranny is just fine…

Believe or not, the grille is in there its just hard to see it… stock (oem grill is now back on)

Still up for sale guys…

trade for a Saab?

why are you selling??

I’ve gotten so many trader offers lol… but I’ve already got another car lined up.

Reason for sale is that I would like a newer car. It took me 3-years to fully decide to sell the sentra.

plase check pm