JVC CD/MP3 Player

There’s probably more, but Im tired

$3,300 obo :banana

518-928-6704 - Personal Cell
518-456-7698 - Gearhead Shop Number - Leave message
jason@gearheadny.com
ebay name: gearheadauto

Sounds like a cool ride and good price too… Bump for you

i know the previous owner of this car and it was well maintained by a nissan technician.
has the jdm sr20det in it rather than the usdm (lower compression). silent, if this car is still around come the beginning of summer, id KILL to pick it up, but not at that price… i know how much it was bought and sold for originally…we can talk about it on IM if you’d like. - regards.

whats the milage like? any body damage or rust or any of that?

well its a cali car so theres no body rust and the last time i saw it i didnt see any body damage …the car runs like a champ now it didnt when jason got it right now it pulls hard and has probly around 200 to 220 hp …it has a manual boost controler

dyno/street tuned? What kind of management or is it just a FPR?

its just a rough estimate on the hp

I want believe hes selling it. if i had the money to blow, i’d be first…lol

GL on the sale

the tuning is done via a jim wolf tuning ECU… mail order tune… i dont believe its ever been on a dyno. the car will pull on a bolt on sti on a highway roll. like i said i know the ins and outs of this car VERY well. the paint is VERY faded but there was no body rust as of about 9 months ago. i would like this car for my own… but at this point in time i do NOT have the cash for it.

oh man… jay is selling this. why in the hell can’t i have some $$$ to spend right now. :wtf

Okay, I’ll let you all in on some more information now that I have the time.

When I first got the car it was in pretty rough shape as far as maintenance and actual driveability. I THOUGHT I was getting a fairly well maintained car when I purchased it because it was from a Nissan Tech. I was wrong to an extent. The car didn’t even run due to an electrical problem/grounding issue. I replaced the clutch and the flywheel friction surface because both of them were VERY smoked. I was told it had 4000 mi on it and it would need to be replaced soon… I would have appreciated “needs to be replaced” better, lol! I changed the gear oil out because it was very low when i first got it… even though I would have liked to keep the synchromesh in it.

There currently is no rust on the car because i took care of all the surface rust and chips and etc that were on the top of the car… being from cali this isn’t a surprise. The rest of the paint on the car is in good shape, although there is what appears to be some spraycan red near the door locks. There are a few small dents on the car in the front fender and the rear quarter panel, but noting so huge you’d be like OMG!

I realigned the exhaust system which was put on, with a blindfold apparently, which no longer hits the car anywhere. I also installed a gasket that was missing from the front of the test pipe. I really didn’t know that blue silicone was an option for an exhaust gasket…

I also aligned the MAF sensor adapter to fit properly. It’s a wonder the car ran as well as it did with the hole that was around that adapter, lol! I also installed a proper intake tube that was not expolded.

I know there’s more, but when you look at the car you’ll probably get some more info. ;D

Thank you everyone for taking a look!

Hey, I thought I was first in line of “I’ll buy it as soon as I save up some money!”

Great car, I loved it.

damnit jay. i want this damn thing. i’d leave it looking just as it does on the outside. ultimate sleeper. anyways bro, good luck with the sale. i wanna stop down to the shop soon.

i would not pay more than 2200 TOPS for this car. it was sold for 1800 to you :nono. replacing a clutch, putting a muffler on and fixing boost leaks are not worth 1500$ in equity.

EJ257FTW :

Fixing stuff fucked up by this supposed “Nissan tech” is more than enough to justify my price. Not to mention you didn’t have to do any of the work or supply any of the parts so I wouldn’t expect you to understand. I’m sure you know all the details ::), but with over $1k in parts into it and countless hours of labor I would expect a little money from my investment. Oh and don’t forget, there are so many of these rolling around in Albany it’s becoming the new civic, LOL :lol

Final words of advice:
Please keep your BS out of my thread. I am trying to conduct business and I do not need your grim prospectus on how much things are worth. Your opinions are your own, but you should really read and ask questions before you write. I did not see you there buying this vehicle, fixing this vehicle, or even knowing of this vehicle’s previous condition.

no offense or anything, but thats a total dirt bag move. let the guys sell his car for his price. i hate when people slam others for-sale threads…

its more of a scumbag move for him trying to profit $1500 off a car he paid $1800 for. a clutch, a fucking tube that holds air and gaskets/fluid changes dont warrant that kind of money nor do i give a fuck how much he put into it… MODIFICATIONS DO NOT ADD VALUE TO A CAR!!!.. i know gerry VERY well… he and i worked together at 3 different jobs. hes a good guy and he sold you the car and told u everything that was wrong with it. you are trying to skullfuck people into paying TWICE what u paid after doing “general maintenance” THAT DOESNT ADD VALUE YET AGAIN!!! the car is 17 years old with around 90k on the swapped motor and over 180k on the body (probably over 200k) its NOT worth more than 2200… CAVEAT EMPTOR! buyer beware

Mad hate on here, damn… I say let him sell for whatever he wants, at the end of the day its up to the buyer.
You got any pics of this ride?

i have a pic of it on my myspace… ill link

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00937/66/54/937814566_l.jpg
http://a852.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_8b43c1f1b7aa7b6e2d03d8186ef90553.jpg

distant shots, but you get the idea

wow just wow