FS: B13 Sentra SE-R

1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R
5 speed
140k chassis miles
~50k on JDM sr20de
Clean title, no accidents

Ok now for the details…first, the paint…is rough lol it looks good from a distance, but the previous owner painted it himself and did an “interesting” job, car was originally red (jams/underhood still red) exterior is now blue. BUT, that being said, the body is in extremely good shape. there are a few small dings, but every body panel is straight and NO RUST not even on the rockers, which is a common finding on these cars now.

There are a few mods to the car, starting with the jdm motor… then a jdm tubular exhaust manifold, into a 2.5" aftermarket catted midpipe, to a stillen catback. also has a JWT intake.

Suspension is stock. For daily driving its fine, but gets a lil noisey over bumps. Has new wheel bearings (fronts), new axles, rotors/pads (front) and somthing else up front that i’m forgetting at the moment.

Transmission shifts smooth, no grinds and no 5th gear popout (another common problem on most of these). shifter bushings are worn but what do you expect at 140k miles.

Now for the bad:

No headliner
Reverse Lights currently not working
Sunroof rarely works (maybe one in 20 tries, i’ve just given up)
Tach doesn’t work
power steering belt will squeek on hard turns when its cold, soon as it warms up its fine tho

Extra’s that i will include with the car, all new in box:
(2)New control arms w/ bushings and balljoints pressed in
Prothane Motor Mount set
Energy Suspension front swaybar bushings
Energy suspension Shifter bushings
Tires have plenty of tread life left on them, and the car also comes with a SECOND set(4) of stock rims on Falken Azenis

While its not the prettiest paint, the car is extremely clean underneath, and a strong runner, will make a fun lapping car for track days but i just don’t have the time/money to do so…the rx7 takes precedence. $1300 for everything

Forgive me, i daily drive the car and have yet to get a chance to give it a good cleaning, but this is as dirty as it gets :stuck_out_tongue:

these last 3 will show the cleanliness of the body… no rust on the rockers/door jams etc…surface rust on some of the suspension component bolts…there seems to be a “clay” coating on the underbody of the car, i’m assuming from where the car came from, it whipes off by hand when you touch it

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/rockers.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/undercarriage.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/jam.jpg

i’ve seen this thing before. not too shabby a ride :tup:

rides good…moves pretty nice

GLWS

Sounds like a good deal. Tough to find a clean SE-R.

Jay you are a liar! You told me it was going to get boosted lol. Anywho bump for a good guy!

well thats part of the problem, if i keep it i’m gonna start modding it LOL i gotta buy somthing that i won’t mod for a daily!

dude it even comes with a dildo shifter and a glovebox

shit, someone buy this thing :tup:

the shifter is stock lol thanks for the bump tho i guess haha

up… would also sell without the extra’s for $2600

xander used to have one of these back in the day. bump for a fun little car

after doing some thinking, i’ve come up with a new price… $2500 with extras (exedy clutch, prothane mounts, 4 extra rims w/azenis), $2000 without

haha the standard jay hockey stick in the ride

that is pretty clean and a great project. someone should snag this and put in a pulsar GTiR motor from tigerjapanese

i remember driving down to va to pick this up with you :tup: to a sweet ride

bump

$1500, want it out of here!

talk to emkay… but it might be a little too pricey for what i think he needs it for

There 'ya go, now that is the correct price range :stuck_out_tongue:

Still got a headliner, door handle, whatever if you still need them…

Door handle was fixed thank god.

bump for a solid car.

these are such great cars with amazing potential. its a great daily and an even better auto-x/track car