1993 b13 Sentra SE-R parts car

–SOLD–

I need to get rid of my 93 sentra se-r by thursday. its a parts car with a few small parts missing at the moment, a bad frame, and some rust, but it has a good shape interior and a buildable SR20DE engine (non turbo, but all there and ran well at 130k).

if you want parts, then im letting them go super cheap. if you want the whole thing, toss me $300 by thursday and tow it away. Im just gonna pull parts to ebay and scrap the rest otherwise.

ill also trade any of it or all of it for parts for my 1987 300zx NA.

i am looking for NA headers, a cat-back exhaust, good condition racing seats, a z32 or walbro fuel pump, rear brakes, passenger side head in great shape, and any performance mods or body styling pieces (i need a stock spoiler)

i want 300 for whats there, anything else is negotiable. my prices are low, just shoot me an offer. ill take a photo of any parts, and i will tell you straight if the part is not worth buying in its condition. most mechanical parts are good, but some are not what i would consider good buys unless you need a temporary part

pm or text (im around Buffalo in cheektowaga) 716-228-7507

Does it run?

Can you elaborate? From the pics, it doesn’t look bad.

no, it doesnt run. it had an electrical issue on me durring a downpour on the thruway… i had it running again but decided to part it out.

the frame is total crap… rotted up pretty bad in the back passenger side. the front driver fender is dented bad from one of those misalignments where the door comes in contact with it. the rear wheel wells are rusted like a hondas, and its rusted up bad under the door sills, though the doors are good. the hood and bumpers are good after some repainting.

the engine had 130k miles on it but ran well./ could use a rebuild though as im sure the thing has some serious carbon buildup judging by the previous owners lack of common sense when it comes to cars. it does definitely need a new valve cover gasket and bolts though.

auto transmission with o/d selector and 3 drive modes. pretty good as far as automatics go, its snappy at least.

interior is mostly great shape except the headliner.

front driver side strut mount is the wrong part, its the back mount, not the front… this just adds to why i say the last guy was an idiot… the front struts should be replaced anyway, they are in poor shape.

all glass is good (and tinted) except front windshield that had a big crack.

it has a brand new alluminum radiator and new speed sensor installed. i also had a new alternator in there that i took out after it stopped running to have tested. it tested good. the alternator ill sell for $50, i paid over $120. it will hit ebay if nobody here wants it.

i already sold one back caliper, spare tire, spoiler, back brake light guts, sun visors, battery tray, spark plug wires.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

if you want any up close pictures of things, just let me know and ill take them

how much for just the sr20 motor?

$250 if you can pull it. i dont have a cherry picker or stand here.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

thats why i would rather just get the whole thing out for 300. i know the engine is the bulk of the value.

Is this the one that has been on craigslist since April? And when I emailed you, you wanted $1000?

I would have happily paid $300 back then, too bad I wouldn’t be able to pick this thing up until next weekend.

probly, my buddy was making the posts for it then. it was still a daily driver then too. now its a parts car. i would have taken anything over 600 then. but got VERY sick of all the idiots asking me questions about things that i stated clearly in the add. i STILL get people asking me if it runs and if its good for a daily driver… WOW! i mean this add is worded in a ton less detail, but i think theres enough there to figure out the car has issues as a daily driver… lol

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

if you want me to hold onto any odd ball parts, you better tell me now and ill see what i can do based on what a buyer wants… theres a few people that are only interested in scraping it and selling the parts, so if one of them gets it then i might save something for you.

SOLD

to whom?

Some random Craigslist dude around midnight called up and came by with cash for it. Don’t know what he plans for it, seems like he just wanted a cheap toy to play around with. All I know is he payed and will be back in a few hours to tow it out.

Craigslist makes ppl forget their common sense of time.

lol, true. good thing i was up working on cars though :stuck_out_tongue: