1993 Nissan Sentra Classic! 200$

So…
My Beloved sentra her motor blew on the highway…
It was one of my winter beaters i tried to keep her top notch as long as possible but it was inevitable that this would happend piston were knocking when i got her so yea…the motor would need to be swaped and such but…+
are the car has only 115 000 km the body is pretty mint it got surface rust underneath that begining nothing major…

Im sellin her for w.e i just want her gone now so im going let it go for 200$ obo…interior is clean brakes have just been changed last week (the irony…) when the motor was running the ride was great suspension wise no noises beside the knock from the motor…

Ive read alil about sr20’s in there so if anyone wants a old school looking sleeper PERFECT car super light too lol but ya just open for what i can get for her now…

LET ME KNOW GUYS!~

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1789/197/48/501526914/n501526914_1278466_2866.jpg

How’s the rust? Could you get pics of any of the bad spots? I’m very interested.

Sentras are the ShiVVVV… But its not so easy to put them into the b12. Good luck with the sale. I would like to see some underbody pictures and door jam pictures but I think DJ might snag this before me.

Pics to Adamkube113@hotmail.com if he dont want it.

for sure guys! it acutally blew today so…it not at home right now but once i get her home i get some pics no prob, but u’ll be jsut as suprise when i got the car it was clean…some old chinese lady use to drive it and barely did duno why the motor was so bad tho everything else was so mint…if someone can explain that was it just poor production of the b12?

or if u in the markham and steeles area or close we can set up a time to come look at it !

It’s a B13, not a B12. And is it stick?

oh no sorry forgot to mention it auto

I used 2 drive one of these , it was auto and it wouldnt shift out 2nd gear lol , but it was really light. whenever you wanna donate it , i’ll happily pick it up lol

Sold Lock Please =)